Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Night time window cleaning !

I clean commercial in complete darkness at 5 and 6 am. Always check work and its bang on. Just wanna give this a go. I have a first clean todo before xmas. So wanna do it at like 6pm.

Monday will be my first real tester. Planing on working 4-5pm on Monday.
Cleaned my own Windows (high wind and rain) so will see what they are like.
I like the look of that mate....Not sure how customers would react to a light shining in their window though. Unless you mean commercial work.

Hmmmm, what we need you to do is..go and take inside and out pics of the brush in the dark, as I reckon most custys will think the aliens are coming to take them away on Monday /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/biggrin.png:rofl: :rof:

you kind of just 'know' how much scrubbing and rinsing to do after wfp'ing for long enough, I also do some commercial at 6:30am once a month, and do it in the dark, never had any problems yet,

Sometimes the flood lights come on and give me a bit of glow :eek:, makes the water look like crystals on the glass /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah I am thinking couple of extra scrubs per window. Doesn't matter on the job taking longer and it's an extra job
Yeah exactly, a couple of extra saftey scrubs !

It's an experiment. Not saying it will last lol.

The bloody light was expensive. Tried God knows how many. Ended up paying £40!!! As usually. Same light on eBay is £25 lol. But I want it for Monday.

I have one job which is £21 so pays for half on one job. Interested to see what's what with it.

Fascia cleans after 4pm. Oh why not lol.

I don't see the point in trying to clean windows in the dark... It looks a bit desperate to be honest.

Just work a bit harder during daylight hours in order to get everything done.

Andy

Was considering this as I start later in the day and it ends up getting dark pretty quick only today did I manage to get a regular clean in time before it was dark. Personally i would like to be able to do them in the dark if I needed to. Damo what light are you using it. Is it waterproof?

If it comes to.it and I really need to. I may just get one of them silicone clip on bike led lights x2 white ones. There only cheap and there waterptoof. There quite bright but you may need a few. Just gives an extra option if there is extra work early morning or winter dark if I can't finish in time.

It's water resistant. Will post a link tomorrow. It's very very well made.

It's just an experiment. Always wanted to try it so I am /emoticons/smile.png

They had the cheap silicone ones for £3 but fixing was a bit hard. At best cable ties haha.

I just hope I'm never in the position where I either want or need to clean somebodys windows in the dark. Just dosent seem right to me :eek:

I have commercial jobs that's need to be completed by 8am. So to clean in the normal light. I would need a team of 4 and start at like 7.30am.

It's an idea that i have been wanting to try for some time now.

If it's not for you or you don't like it or don't want to try it. Then fine lol.

I haven't got to where I am now by following everyone and not coming up with ideas.

I already have a fun sales idea with this already.

I don't seem to be able to earn what the big boys earn. So have to work longer hours. Probably 7am - 6pm /emoticons/sad.png

Latest Posts

Back