Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extension no5 and extension No6 - extreme extensions

Damo

Two original extreme extensions for sale. These extensions are the original extension sold from Gardiner Pole Systems in the early to 2011-2013 period. Very little use to be honest and the writing on the poles is still very very visible.

The sections can be clamped anywhere so they are similar to SLX extensions but with extreme weights.

The fifth section can you go onto an SLX 18 or extreme 18 or any pole with a fourth section. Extreme/SLX/CLX

The sixth section can go onto an SLX 25 or extreme 25 or any pole with the fifth section. This section is longer Extreme/SLX/CLX. Will also fit 22's but the colapsed length will change.

Collection Bedfordshire

Last edited by a moderator:
Two original extreme extensions for sale. These extensions are the original extension sold from Gardiner Pole Systems in the early to 2011-2013 period. Very little use to be honest and the writing on the poles is still very very visible.
The sections can be clamped anywhere so they are similar to SLX extensions but with extreme weights.

The fifth section can you go onto an SLX 18 or extreme 18 or any pole with a fourth section. Extreme/SLX/CLX

The sixth section can go onto an SLX 25 or extreme 25 or any pole with the fifth section. This section is longer Extreme/SLX/CLX. Will also fit 22's but the colapsed length will change.

Price for 5th £30

Price for 6th £40

£65 for pair.

Collection Bedfordshire
Hi are these still available.

Price for 5th £30

Price for 6th £40

£65 for pair.

Collection Bedfordshire
Hi I will have the 5th section where are you in Bedfordshire. Thanks Peter

If you're able to meet me during the day i am in a place called Bromham (tomorrow and wednesday) Thursday and Friday i am about 2 miles from Bromham.

In the evening, it would be from SG19 (SANDY)

If you're able to meet me during the day i am in a place called Bromham (tomorrow and wednesday) Thursday and Friday i am about 2 miles from Bromham.
In the evening, it would be from SG19 (SANDY)
That's a small world my mate lives in new road Bromham. If you give me your mobile number I can meet you tomorrow

Damo quick question for you mate what did you do with the top of your tank. Did you have that organiser made or did you diy??

Now then damo. I've spoke to Steve scargill about doing me a tank topper for my grippa. Any chance you could send me over a picture of the layout of your top? Cheers buddy
Just so I can get a rough idea

Back