Beccy

How often...

Beccy

... Do you replace your poles?

I've never replaced either of mine. They were second hand when I started up just over 2 years ago. My CLX-27 is starting to have some issues. Can I justify a new one?!

Tuffers

I've never replaced either of mine. They were second hand when I started up just over 2 years ago. My CLX-27 is starting to have some issues. Can I justify a new one?!

Buy a new one and flog the old one for half the original price on eBay :thumbsup:

steve garwood

You have done well lasting that long. I replace my slx about every 18 months

Beccy
You have done well lasting that long. I replace my slx about every 18 months

That's good to know, thanks :)

lou

Need a new pole soon. My ionics 28 grafter has had abuse every day its used. Brand new September last year. Replaced transverse clamps but the poles are worn down! Still pretty good though. Think how much a WFP can earn in one week???? Gardiners next me thinks. Needs me a 50fter too for the solar panels! ££££

spruce

If you look after them, they will look after you. But they won't last forever and they don't cost the earth to replace.

I would probably replace the CLX27 and buy an SLX22 as an every day pole.

I still have a CLX22 in the van with a soft extreme brush fitted that we use for leaded windows. It was one of the first Gardiners introduced. It needs the clamps changed to the new smart ones but is still usable. Its used most days at least once.

Even although my everyday pole is an SLX22 with a medium hybrid Supreme brush, I still like that CLX. Some times a little bend makes cleaning a window above a conservatory easier with a clx than it does an slx.