Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where they gone?

• Thread starter Solarpanelcleanington
  • Start date
I thought so, has he been ill?
Don't really want to say much as is up to him. But yeah not been great at all. He has posted a couple of profile posts on his profile though recently.

Come back cheapndave

I miss the smurf

Mr bump left after not agreeing with things that were said on a thread

Apparently he is entitled to an opinion on certain subjects but others aren't so he had a hissy fit and left

I don't think politics and religion are good subjects as they always cause friction but if you pipe up and say your bit you have to be able to let others say theirs in this democratic society that we live in

Come back cheapndaveI miss the smurf

Mr bump left after not agreeing with things that were said on a thread

Apparently he is entitled to an opinion on certain subjects but others aren't so he had a hissy fit and left

I don't think politics and religion are good subjects as they always cause friction but if you pipe up and say your bit you have to be able to let others say theirs in this democratic society that we live in
I think your right about Mr. Bump leaving because of the thread on racism. However, I hope he comes back as he has a childish, stupid sense of humour which is something I like

Mr bump left after not agreeing with things that were said on a threadApparently he is entitled to an opinion on certain subjects but others aren't so he had a hissy fit and left

We are all guilty (you and I included Davey) of the odd hissy fit on here once in a while. Oh well, cest la vie!

I miss the smurf
I dont!

Come back cheapndave
Yes please do, I miss my evenings session of 'What the heck is C'N'C typing about tonight? Makes the Times cryptic crossword look like a bumper word search stocking filler!! /emoticons/smile.png)

We are all guilty (you and I included Davey) of the odd hissy fit on here once in a while. Oh well, cest la vie!

I dont!

Yes please do, I miss my evenings session of 'What the heck is C'N'C typing about tonight? Makes the Times cryptic crossword look like a bumper word search stocking filler!! /emoticons/smile.png)
Ha yeah i miss CNC posts.

Where's @norm, is he hibernating?
He was last on here on the 3rd

Its a forum, people come and go, but they're all a good bunch that are missing. Hope cnc is ok its not the same without him, and shame Bump got the hump, and alien was a good laugh.

Back