Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Introducing myself

Sean murray

Alright gents and ladies. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Sean and I'm a part time window cleaner. I have another job which is usually 4 days a week and I clean on the other two or three days. I am originally from Leicester but emigrated to Ireland in 2007. Looking forward to talking to everyone.

Hi tuffers. I'm trad. Toyed with the idea of wfp but I live and work in a rural area that time forgot and people do not trust it. was thinking about a trolley system for awkward stuff but not sure how well a total switch would be received.

Hi tuffers. I'm trad. Toyed with the idea of wfp but I live and work in a rural area that time forgot and people do not trust it. was thinking about a trolley system for awkward stuff but not sure how well a total switch would be received.
Check out Steven Lee on YouTube. He's in Ireland doing WFP.

Hi all the best with your business, dont worry about people accepting wfp just do it, if you want, it is safer and new get new toys to play with, but can be a bit of a faff, filling barrels and humfing them about, I would still opt to do it though:thumbsup:

Hi all the best with your business, dont worry about people accepting wfp just do it, if you want, it is safer and new get new toys to play with, but can be a bit of a faff, filling barrels and humfing them about, I would still opt to do it though:thumbsup:
I will do it eventually. But I think at this moment in time it is out of my reach financially. Bought an old house recently and trying to do it up so it is bleeding the bank account at the moment. Would like to have a go at it though.

I will do it eventually. But I think at this moment in time it is out of my reach financially. Bought an old house recently and trying to do it up so it is bleeding the bank account at the moment. Would like to have a go at it though.
Yep, it does cost a lot of money to get set up and maintain, if you can trad everything, its less hassle, empty your bucket at end of day and stick your feet up instead of filling barrels/tank up. All the best with the house.

Yep, it does cost a lot of money to get set up and maintain, if you can trad everything, its less hassle, empty your bucket at end of day and stick your feet up instead of filling barrels/tank up. All the best with the house.
Thanks very much.

Alright gents and ladies. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Sean and I'm a part time window cleaner. I have another job which is usually 4 days a week and I clean on the other two or three days. I am originally from Leicester but emigrated to Ireland in 2007. Looking forward to talking to everyone.
Hi Steve,

I have a basic van set up that I may sell. It's less than 12 months old. If you are interested then let me know.

Back