Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Gardiner brushes should I buy?

Adams0211

hi guys.

I've been using my Gardiner backpack for about five weeks now. It was a birthday present from the mrs so to keep costs down I only asked for one brush, a supreme medium hybrid.

I'm looking for a couple more brushes now. I want one specifically for first cleans and one for the undersides of gutters, fascias etc.

I've watched the video on the Gardiner website and think I need a super-lite radius sill brush - single trim - flocked bristles for the gutters etc but I'm not sure about the first clean brush.

Does that sound about right? Any suggestions?

Sill brush with fan jets for S/F/G and a medium mixed dual trim flocked for first cleans with both pencil and fan jets if poss as the fans will rinse better on plastic frames IMO.

the medium supreme you have will be perfect for most jobs pal even the gutters too, i personally couldnt get into the sil brush with its rounded shape but i know others love it, have a look at the supreme soft flocked, i use it on everything inc first cleans and it just glides and splays nicely on glass when scrubbing!

either way whatever you get you wont go wrong with a medium brush and i's suggest fan jets too but makes sure you rinse the tops well first.

Latest Posts

Back