Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can You Syphon Fuel Out of Newish Cars These Days?

Tuffers

Lady T is swapping her car on Saturday, it's a diesel with 3/4 of a tank of fuel in it. Is it possible to syphon off most of her fuel so that I can have it? I know years ago you could do it, but not sure about these days. P.S. I don't mind getting a gob full of diesel if it means I get a full tank in me van /emoticons/smile.png

How about taking a hose off the pump and letting the pump do the work for you??

Tightarse tuffers:p

Most cars nowadays have a gauze type thing to stop syphoning it off

What car is it..I'll message my mate stu who owns his own business fuel drain sorting out the numptys who put the wrong juice in

He'll know how to do it

Last edited by a moderator:
Nost cars nowadays have a gauze type thing to stop syphoning it off
What car is it..I'll message my mate stu who owns his own business fuel drain sorting out the numptys who put the wrong juice in

He'll know how to do it
It's a ..... Sorry but can't bring myself to broadcast what car it is for fear of ridicule :blush:

It's a ..... Sorry but can't bring myself to broadcast what car it is for fear of ridicule :blush:
We're a nice :iaminnocent: bunch here...we wouldn't do that, would we guys :shake:............:nod:.........:rof: .

Just shoved a length of hose down the hole, sucked, and bugger all came out, just fresh air (well diesel air) /emoticons/sad.png there's half a tank of fuel in it :mad:

get the pump out of your back pack!!or an old pump.shove enough hose down!!.connect pump to a battery well away from your car.this will do it.would use an old pump though.

get the pump out of your back pack!!or an old pump.shove enough hose down!!.connect pump to a battery well away from your car.this will do it.would use an old pump though.
Something is stopping the hose getting in the tank. It was like sucking on a Silk Cut ciggy :rofl: all air /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back