Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vision

Jonesy

hi everyone I've been looking on the site now for about a month and found out so much imformation.

I've been cleaning windows for 30yrs but only started with Wfp just over a year ago so the forums have really helped me. What I would like to know if anybody uses Vision and is it any good ?Also what about the Gardiner indoor system is that any good?

You can get something that goes after pump/di and adds it to pure but it's a tad expensive I think, well bout 70 quid or something but don't quote me on that.

my doser broke not shore wats up with it lol all the mix came out in 1 go had a nte mare day so it got chucked in the bk of van that was the last time i used vision to b honist mid summer this year, ive not tryed the new vision my self in wfp only tryed a bit in trad wich was good on finger prints the old vision used to stop the black coming out of the rubbers round the window wich was nce but i cant b arsed with it now i just use 000 water im persnle view is u get a cleaner finish a little less shine but im not fussed also im shore the glass is now staying cleaner for longer again just my view lots rate it and will carry on using it just not my cuppa t any more

Used it from day 1. It does make the glass shite a lot more. All the other claims..cleans better, sheets better etc, I havnt found to happen. It does cost a lot but you only add a drop. You cant add to better DI, but can buy something from them to use after £90 I think. Too much money

Used it from day 1. It does make the glass shite a lot more. All the other claims..cleans better, sheets better etc, I havnt found to happen. It does cost a lot but you only add a drop. You cant add to better DI, but can buy something from them to use after £90 I think. Too much money
You accidentally found a word not on the censor list :rof:

Use it all the time, I found it adds a nice shine to glass and helps spotting issues on some glass, gives more confidence perhaps?

Does not help the water sheet on glass imo, maybe a touch better on some types but no help on plenty of others.

Added cleaning power? Personally I don't really think so, for me I use it for the shine mostly, get lots of comments on how shiny I get the glass, which brings plenty of reccomendations so for that reason its a no brainer. Bottle last ages, I use about 5-10ml in a 650L tank of purified water.

Got some of the new non bubble stuff on its way so look forward to trying it to see if their are any more improvments.

No..have you??

Interesting to know the tds but i have never had any spots from it

adding car screen wash adds shine and cleaning power,also ipa with ecover @mark m lol i no this is ur favurt

gg3/gg4 any soap can b added as long as the dose is small lol 1 mill per 100 leters and u wont get spoting

I use it, out of habit more than anything. I use half their recommended dose.

I didnt know they have bought some new vision out. Does anyone know what this new vision does??

Latest Posts

Back