Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

rutland pumps

steve garwood

ginger lion
Just wanted to big up ben at Rutland pumps. He sent a driver with my new machine today. On the way the drivers clutch went, so ben got in his van, picked up my machine and delivered it to my house at 8pm tonight! That's from the midlands to Kent and now he has that long journey back. So if your reading this ben, thankyou

Used the machine today. One word, awesome. I priced the drive at £230 as I'm used to a karcher and assumed id be there all day. I was finished at 2.04 exactly and the drive looked amazing, wish I took a photo! The only thing I found a bit cumbersome was the main hose. It was like wrestling an anaconda:eek:

Used the machine today. One word, awesome. I priced the drive at £230 as I'm used to a karcher and assumed id be there all day. I was finished at 2.04 exactly and the drive looked amazing, wish I took a photo! The only thing I found a bit cumbersome was the main hose. It was like wrestling an anaconda:eek:
Good to hear Steve,

You wait till your coiling up the hose and wacks you in the nuts, that's painful :mad::confused:

Latest Posts

Back