Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole cleaning | our experience

Please can you tell what way up to hold the handle thingy? Should the fluffy thing be at the top or the red plastic worm like thing with a metal connector on the end????? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup: :iaminnocent:

You are all very funny... But I am one big SEO step ahead of you all. Thanks guys. X

I thought this was a thread about cleaning your pole :confused:....What does SEO mean :confused:. :think::think:
It means dirty Mark keeps posting up links to his website or blog, and everytime one of us clicks it, it helps his site go up the google rankings.:thumbsup:

According to gav, links from here don't help seo at all, because he didn't want people spamming the forum with links. So it won't make any difference to @Dirty Marks Cleaning website at all!

So marks done it in vain /emoticons/tongue.png

That's why rhino man cottoned on last time and tried to get people to search his website through Google - remember?

So Mark, it's a waste of time... And your not one step ahead of me, cos I sit pretty a the top of Google /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

And never once did I post my website in this forum /emoticons/biggrin.png

What a be+++nd!! Lol. Thinks he's sumink!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

because "water fed pole window cleaning" is a massively searched term for people looking for a window cleaner isnt it?

not to mention its no follow on here

and be carefull with that exact match anchor text...too much and google will consider it spam

Back