Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm now in the business of wfp

Mendys

Hey all! In Sweden wfp isn't a big thing and it is only big companies who owns a setup and uses it on big project. But now, thanks to you all, I'm in the business to.

14ac52a60c72644f310e6d716fba700f.jpg

b8ffbac4508fe09d21400c8df841577a.jpg

This is the look of it and I'm very glad. If the temperature isn't freezing I will try it.

It's a lot more expensive to buy wfp parts in Sweden. I bought most of it from Denmark because it's a bigger market there.

Thanks all for the help this forum have given me. [emoji106] [emoji1]

Skickat från min GT-I9506 via Tapatalk

That's not bad then mate if you are just using resin. Good luck with everything [emoji106]
Use a twin di setup. Hopefully it will work out great. How long does it take to fill up some barrels with pure?

How long does it take to fill up some barrels with pure?
Well I use a RO then DI and fill a holding tank, then fill barrels or the van container with a transfer pump.

You will be running your tap water through straight through the DI so its really how you open your tap. I hear its better to run the water through slowly though to extend the life of the resin.

Hey all! In Sweden wfp isn't a big thing and it is only big companies who owns a setup and uses it on big project. But now, thanks to you all, I'm in the business to.
14ac52a60c72644f310e6d716fba700f.jpg

b8ffbac4508fe09d21400c8df841577a.jpg

This is the look of it and I'm very glad. If the temperature isn't freezing I will try it.

It's a lot more expensive to buy wfp parts in Sweden. I bought most of it from Denmark because it's a bigger market there.

Thanks all for the help this forum have given me. [emoji106] [emoji1]

Cool !! Greetings from Denmark ! , when it was new in DK a lot of cleaners Said " oh its only for commercial Buildings !" NO ! Just start enjoying it on every residental where you Can save time on wfp. Of course Nordic Windows are often a bit diff from UK plasticframed type , but i Can use it on 95 % of mine , a lot of wooden frame types among my round .:thumbsup:

Cool !! Greetings from Denmark ! , when it was new in DK a lot of cleaners Said " oh its only for commercial Buildings !" NO ! Just start enjoying it on every residental where you Can save time on wfp. Of course Nordic Windows are often a bit diff from UK plasticframed type , but i Can use it on 95 % of mine , a lot of wooden frame types among my round .[emoji106]
Yeah seems like wfp in Nordic countries is slow. But it will be fun working it. I live in a medium dens city with a majority living in houses and a good business town so people have a bit nicer homes. Have a few with upvc frames and most of my costumers have new wooden framed windows. Think it will fit perfect on my round.

In Sweden it isn't common yet to have a round, a lot of window cleaners only have jobs who calls you. Stupid...

Glad i live in the uk

99% of my round is all nice clean upvc which makes wfp a dream to use

Won't be too long before wfp is everywhere i think as it is slowly spreading

But it's been here 15 years or so and still lots of tradders about

I think it will be a little while yet

Yeah seems like wfp in Nordic countries is slow. But it will be fun working it. I live in a medium dens city with a majority living in houses and a good business town so people have a bit nicer homes. Have a few with upvc frames and most of my costumers have new wooden framed windows. Think it will fit perfect on my round.
In Sweden it isn't common yet to have a round, a lot of window cleaners only have jobs who calls you. Stupid...

You will be glad in the long run! Just offer the " callers " 12 weeks regular . If I get a costumer that hesitates , that's what I'll do /emoticons/smile.png

You will be glad in the long run! Just offer the " callers " 12 weeks regular . If I get a costumer that hesitates , that's what I'll do /emoticons/smile.png
I did 12 weekly before but it was to hard to fill winter and summer. So went for 8 weekly and it works great

Back