Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Currently got my van in getting kitted out with a RODI grippamax 650.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mhindlewcs

Hi all my van is getting fitted with a grippamax 650 rodi as we speak v3 autoflush. Has anybody got this system? And if so what are your thoughts onit?

I haven't got the RO/DI package as i use PPB static.

Good system. The v3 is very smart and posh, obviously its just re badged and made at Spring Europe. Auto flush is not needed imo on these system buts its a nice feature to have.

Very stable to drive. I have the 850 version. The van drives the same no matter what load of water you have (maybe slower /emoticons/wink.png though)

I haven't got the RO/DI package as i use PPB static.
Good system. The v3 is very smart and posh, obviously its just re badged and made at Spring Europe. Auto flush is not needed imo on these system buts its a nice feature to have.

Very stable to drive. I have the 850 version. The van drives the same no matter what load of water you have (maybe slower /emoticons/wink.png though)
Cheers. I've just got my 2nd van gone for the vw transporter so wanted to go for quality throughout.

Cheers. I've just got my 2nd van gone for the vw transporter so wanted to go for quality throughout.
Make sure the fuel tank is ok afterwards lol. Usually have to drop tanks on system installs.

I don't know how grippamax do theirs. But a friend of mine had a repair bill of £700 when another company fluffed his install on his T6. T5 and T6 are the same layout i believe.

Do you have the mobile reels or static reels I've gone for the cox stacker reels with rollers as saves a lot of time and effort setting up at every job

Make sure the fuel tank is ok afterwards lol. Usually have to drop tanks on system installs.
I don't know how grippamax do theirs. But a friend of mine had a repair bill of £700 when another company fluffed his install on his T6. T5 and T6 are the same layout i believe.
**** don't be scaring me now

very nice I've gone for the side stacked to try and save as much room as poss as its only a swb.
Thats my first electric reel. Over xmas i am designing something for this van which tbh is going to be truly epic and not done before.

yeah side stack reels are ok. My mate has the cox ones as well. We made a joining handle for him, they take it in turns and reel in the hose together. So one wind of the reels, winds two hoses.

APPLY LOCK TIGHT or some form of thread glue to the braking system on reel. They come loose and are expensive to replace if you loose them!!!!!

View attachment 6029

Thats my first electric reel. Over xmas i am designing something for this van which tbh is going to be truly epic and not done before.
yeah side stack reels are ok. My mate has the cox ones as well. We made a joining handle for him, they take it in turns and reel in the hose together. So one wind of the reels, winds two hoses.

APPLY LOCK TIGHT or some form of thread glue to the braking system on reel. They come loose and are expensive to replace if you loose them!!!!!
Cheers mate. Btw do you work at lgb?

Cheers mate. Btw do you work at lgb?
I've seen your van on YouTube top set up. Was trying to base my set up on your van if I'm honest haha I've gone for the door cards and the internal pole racks aswel can't wate to get it back on Wednesday. I've got an Ionics pure20 in my vivaro which will be going to a lad who's renting a round off me

View attachment 6031 Yeah thought so. I've seen your videos on YouTube (what's in your van) was very impressed with the setup was part of the reason I went for the grippamax with the roller guides and I also went for the door cards and internal pole holders just wating on my rhino aluminium roof rack and get my van back on Wednesday can't wate to see it all finished. Thers my babies (;

Lovely jubbley.

I have purchased my new number plate. All ready for my next van now.

When the supplier releases it i should be able to provide something for your reel.

I came up with a big improvement and they decided to patent and produce it. Will let you know after I have had a meeting with them.

It's my idea on auto spooling. It's works but it was a bit urmmmmm BIG lol

Lovely jubbley.
I have purchased my new number plate. All ready for my next van now.

When the supplier releases it i should be able to provide something for your reel.

I came up with a big improvement and they decided to patent and produce it. Will let you know after I have had a meeting with them.

It's my idea on auto spooling. It's works but it was a bit urmmmmm BIG lol
Brilliant look forward to hearing about it.

Wow looks good but I guess cost a fortune

Mine is just a 650 l tank with a reel. Controller and pump. And I just dumped my 40 40 ro di system in.

Back