Poles Apart

Facebook Posts

Poles Apart

I'm paying £30 a month for a website and don't believe I'm getting a decent return from it in fact it's probably useless, don't know much about Facebook boosts and it seems like a bit of a minefield with all the options, but it looks like for a decent boost to go out to a few thousand people it's about £14 a day, has anyone else tried it I was thinking about trialling it for a week could get a lot of work I suppose?

Tuffers
I'm paying £30 a month for a website and don't believe I'm getting a decent return from it in fact it's probably useless, don't know much about Facebook boosts and it seems like a bit of a minefield with all the options, but it looks like for a decent boost to go out to a few thousand people it's about £14 a day, has anyone else tried it I was thinking about trialling it for a week could get a lot of work I suppose?

@Dodger did my website, it costs me about £1 a week to run it. It's in the top page for most things I advertise :thumbsup:

Guest boarcity

whose doing your website?

if theyre no good tell others

Poles Apart
whose doing your website?

if theyre no good tell others

Web.com or Scoot as they are known.

Damo

Will send him a message now as we talk daily.

He won't be on til later ;)

My main website pulls in loads and loads AND loads of work. Mine is a bit different to the norm. Last two weeks has seen 20-30 gutter vac jobs come in.

Guest boarcity
Web.com or Scoot as they are known.

30 is a lot of money for no results . iv come to conclusion theres a lot of no good types peddling websites ,shelling out 30 quid you should be swamped with enquiries in my opinion

i myself have a cheapo website via vistaprint iv had it 7yrs or more its now 8 quid per month i think it was 7quid when i 1st set it up and its always brought good results . if i want even better results i just link my website details into facebook posts that i write about my business [ "]www.jonnywindows.co.uk]

Dodger
Will send him a message now as we talk daily.

He won't be on til later ;)

My main website pulls in loads and loads AND loads of work. Mine is a bit different to the norm. Last two weeks has seen 20-30 gutter vac jobs come in.

Too right it does, down to @Damo hard work blogging as much as anything else. Amount of email comes through server is unreal and bandwidth the site uses as well.

Poles Apart
30 is a lot of money for no results . iv come to conclusion theres a lot of no good types peddling websites ,shelling out 30 quid you should be swamped with enquiries in my opinion

i myself have a cheapo website via vistaprint iv had it 7yrs or more its now 8 quid per month i think it was 7quid when i 1st set it up and its always brought good results . if i want even better results i just link my website details into facebook posts that i write about my business [ ']www.jonnywindows.co.uk]

The link isn't working.

Poles Apart
@Dodger did my website, it costs me about £1 a week to run it. It's in the top page for most things I advertise :thumbsup:

What did you pay up front?

Poles Apart
I can't remember now. PM @Dodger, he may sort you out.

I've already messaged him he said one had one done for £200 but someone else payed 5 or 600 pounds.

Damo

Dodger did my latest two and at £400/500 each. BARGAIN.

it's the after support which is worth its weight/time in gold.

Which reminds me. When I pop up @Dodger we have a little present for you.

Dodger

Tuffers was done a couple of years ago and was at the lower end of that scale although would be more now obviously.

Dodger
Dodger did my latest two and at £400/500 each. BARGAIN.

it's the after support which is worth its weight/time in gold.

Which reminds me. When I pop up @Dodger we have a little present for you.

Bailey's or babycham I'm not fussy lol.

Actually I can't remember what babycham tastes like the 70s wee a while ago now.