Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook Posts

Poles Apart

I'm paying £30 a month for a website and don't believe I'm getting a decent return from it in fact it's probably useless, don't know much about Facebook boosts and it seems like a bit of a minefield with all the options, but it looks like for a decent boost to go out to a few thousand people it's about £14 a day, has anyone else tried it I was thinking about trialling it for a week could get a lot of work I suppose?

I'm paying £30 a month for a website and don't believe I'm getting a decent return from it in fact it's probably useless, don't know much about Facebook boosts and it seems like a bit of a minefield with all the options, but it looks like for a decent boost to go out to a few thousand people it's about £14 a day, has anyone else tried it I was thinking about trialling it for a week could get a lot of work I suppose?
@Dodger did my website, it costs me about £1 a week to run it. It's in the top page for most things I advertise :thumbsup:

Will send him a message now as we talk daily.

He won't be on til later /emoticons/wink.png

My main website pulls in loads and loads AND loads of work. Mine is a bit different to the norm. Last two weeks has seen 20-30 gutter vac jobs come in.

Web.com or Scoot as they are known.
30 is a lot of money for no results . iv come to conclusion theres a lot of no good types peddling websites ,shelling out 30 quid you should be swamped with enquiries in my opinion

i myself have a cheapo website via vistaprint iv had it 7yrs or more its now 8 quid per month i think it was 7quid when i 1st set it up and its always brought good results . if i want even better results i just link my website details into facebook posts that i write about my business [ "]www.jonnywindows.co.uk]

Will send him a message now as we talk daily.
He won't be on til later /emoticons/wink.png

My main website pulls in loads and loads AND loads of work. Mine is a bit different to the norm. Last two weeks has seen 20-30 gutter vac jobs come in.
Too right it does, down to @Damo hard work blogging as much as anything else. Amount of email comes through server is unreal and bandwidth the site uses as well.

30 is a lot of money for no results . iv come to conclusion theres a lot of no good types peddling websites ,shelling out 30 quid you should be swamped with enquiries in my opinion
i myself have a cheapo website via vistaprint iv had it 7yrs or more its now 8 quid per month i think it was 7quid when i 1st set it up and its always brought good results . if i want even better results i just link my website details into facebook posts that i write about my business [ ']www.jonnywindows.co.uk]
The link isn't working.

Dodger did my latest two and at £400/500 each. BARGAIN.

it's the after support which is worth its weight/time in gold.

Which reminds me. When I pop up @Dodger we have a little present for you.

Tuffers was done a couple of years ago and was at the lower end of that scale although would be more now obviously.

Dodger did my latest two and at £400/500 each. BARGAIN.
it's the after support which is worth its weight/time in gold.

Which reminds me. When I pop up @Dodger we have a little present for you.
Bailey's or babycham I'm not fussy lol.

Actually I can't remember what babycham tastes like the 70s wee a while ago now.

Cant say i have had babycham lol. Thats like the yuppy period aint it.

With websites (And anything in life) You get what you pay for.

Whats the point in spending out on a website that nobody can find lol

And ian check ya fb messages lol! I wanna redo template focus using some of the other features. Looks good what i found mate.

Latest Posts

Back