Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would this brush be any good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

it is the same as the viakn cill brush, just a different colour, too heavy
Thats what made me think of using them, wasn't really thinking about the weight of it. I'm not going to be doing much wfp at all for now, just when access is real bad so the weight really would be an issue.

Cheers for the replies lads.

the bristles are too compact, once you pick up dirt on that brush it will stay there for along time.

I have used a similar type brush when i started. not worth the hastle get a professional one

PS

it is not the same as the vikan brush

I use the vikan sill brush and would highly recommend it

the bristles are too compact, once you pick up dirt on that brush it will stay there for along time.
Another thing a newbie (me) wouldn't think about and a real good point. I deffo won't be buying one except maybe for the car and will go for something like that super-lite cos being 5'4" and not being built like a stone toilet weight a is a big consideration.

Just seen this, it's a new product, but might well be worth a punt....http://www.futureofcleaning.com/brush-pack.html

Back