Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

50mm Cyclonic inlet fitting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sampit22

Any one fitted a 50mm Cyclonic inlet to a Numatic 900

My 50mm inlet has just arrived,next step cutting the hole that alone looks scary.

Looks like at tear drop shape is needs cutting in the tank.one chance only me thinks.

Any advise would be great.not sure the best tool to cut the tank yet,

When i did it, i called Numatic and they sent me a template to use. Or if you have the rubber gasket, you could trace the shape from that

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks Daniel,that's exactly what I did in the end,

a nice guy at Numatic I spoke to used to fit them every day,he very kindly send me a gasket and template all the correct fittings.turned up Christmas Eve.

Happy days.

Gripatank poles maybe ordered after the holidays can't decide to be honest

anyone can recommend any better cheaper ones?

Was tempted with a set of the light weight Aro space alloy ones from Lee, but I think they are still heavy compard to full carbon poles I don't fancy a hernia.

Thanks Daniel,that's exactly what I did in the end,

a nice guy at Numatic I spoke to used to fit them every day,he very kindly send me a gasket and template all the correct fittings.turned up Christmas Eve.

Happy days.

Gripatank poles maybe ordered after the holidays can't decide to be honest

anyone can recommend any better cheaper ones?

Was tempted with a set of the light weight Aro space alloy ones from Lee, but I think they are still heavy compard to full carbon poles I don't fancy a hernia.
Hi there i know its an old thread . Im looking at adapting my vacuum with a cyclonic inlet and a 50mm hose . I keep seeing this numatic bit . where do i get the parts from ?

Thanks 

Rob

You can get a 50mm side inlet casting from Spinaclean. You will need to remove your old inlet and cut your drum to put it on. Game changer when you do. They will also sell you the hose and very good poles etc if you want, cheaper versions available elsewhere though 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh the one from there industrial vac . there a bit pricey but worth it and they do the cuffs . Even better they are couple of miles from me . cool thanks

I used my battery grinder to widen the hole. Then bolted on the spinaclean industrial inlet with clear ct1 as the washer. Happy days, never had a blockage but I bought their 10m hose and cuffs to go with it.

Back