Danfire

Treated myself

Danfire
image.jpeg.80578c26582163fd553aaadd7b520d9e.jpeg After sharing the family car for two years I've taken the plunge and bought myself an early Christmas present....onwards and upwards in 2016.

Danfire
I like the look of the connects, good size. Enjoy it.

Long wheel base. With the passenger seat flipped and the load through cage should be able to slide the ladder inside. No more loading and unloading, happy days.

Duncs
[ATTACH=full]8728[/ATTACH] After sharing the family car for two years I've taken the plunge and bought myself an early Christmas present....onwards and upwards in 2016.

yeh looks smart the van

Guest Solarpanelcleanington

Nice wheels man!!!!!

TolishAPurd
Long wheel base. With the passenger seat flipped and the load through cage should be able to slide the ladder inside. No more loading and unloading, happy days.

You

need a roof rack now mate.:)

davewindowcleaner

I got a ford connect lwb 2011... tough van.. love it

Danfire
You

need a roof rack now mate.:)

I'm hoping I won't need one. Getting ladders onto the estate car was hard enough. I'd need to be a Harlen Globetrotter to throw ladders onto the roof of this thing.

johnny bravo

look out for a rack with a roller fitted on the back of rack, great help

Calum Jennings

I stick mine on the left side with the door open. Stand inside, lock em up, and I'm done. I have the same. Brilliant motor

Danfire
I stick mine on the left side with the door open. Stand inside, lock em up, and I'm done. I have the same. Brilliant motor

That's exactly why I went for this van. The smallest van available that I can fit my ladders inside.

Calum Jennings
That's exactly why I went for this van. The smallest van available that I can fit my ladders inside.

I didn't explain that properly. I meant on the roof but if it works for you inside the van then happy days lol. Mine are padlocked to the roofbars

Danfire
I didn't explain that properly. I meant on the roof but if it works for you inside the van then happy days lol. Mine are padlocked to the roofbars

I'm hoping to keep them inside, they do fit, I'll see how it goes. I reckon I can save a couple of minutes not spinning the ladder clamps on and off every location change (a lot of mine are individual, largeish, detached places). All those saved minutes will add up.

Calum Jennings

That's true. I only use mine rarely so I'm not bothered about those 2 minutes