Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Treated myself

I like the look of the connects, good size. Enjoy it.
Long wheel base. With the passenger seat flipped and the load through cage should be able to slide the ladder inside. No more loading and unloading, happy days.

Long wheel base. With the passenger seat flipped and the load through cage should be able to slide the ladder inside. No more loading and unloading, happy days.
You

need a roof rack now mate./emoticons/smile.png

Youneed a roof rack now mate./emoticons/smile.png
I'm hoping I won't need one. Getting ladders onto the estate car was hard enough. I'd need to be a Harlen Globetrotter to throw ladders onto the roof of this thing.

I stick mine on the left side with the door open. Stand inside, lock em up, and I'm done. I have the same. Brilliant motor
That's exactly why I went for this van. The smallest van available that I can fit my ladders inside.

That's exactly why I went for this van. The smallest van available that I can fit my ladders inside.
I didn't explain that properly. I meant on the roof but if it works for you inside the van then happy days lol. Mine are padlocked to the roofbars

I didn't explain that properly. I meant on the roof but if it works for you inside the van then happy days lol. Mine are padlocked to the roofbars
I'm hoping to keep them inside, they do fit, I'll see how it goes. I reckon I can save a couple of minutes not spinning the ladder clamps on and off every location change (a lot of mine are individual, largeish, detached places). All those saved minutes will add up.

Back