Facebook

HALTON

Hi guys

Bit of advise I don't do Facebook or even have a Facebook account.

I see some of you advertise on Facebook to get work.

Can someone explain please what I need to do to start advertising on Facebook successful.

Thanks

Guest boarcity

step 1 open your own personal page step 2 open a business page[ this is linked to your personal page] step 3 start promoting your business page by writing posts about your biz and putting these posts on the local FB buy and sell group pages

its a learning curve to get the best out of FB , long as you do a little and Often on FB , 10 minutes a day is plenty long enough - you will be well rewarded,thats for sure .

• 4 weeks later...
step 1 open your own personal page step 2 open a business page[ this is linked to your personal page] step 3 start promoting your business page by writing posts about your biz and putting these posts on the local FB buy and sell group pages

its a learning curve to get the best out of FB , long as you do a little and Often on FB , 10 minutes a day is plenty long enough - you will be well rewarded,thats for sure .

Don't get it I have done what you said and have business page now I Dutch for buy now in my area from my business page using fb as my business but when I go to the buy sell page I cannot see anything to let me join group

I tried it in one groups by wrighting something but nothing appeared on the buy sell page

Guest boarcity
Don't get it I have done what you said and have business page now I Dutch for buy now in my area from my business page using fb as my business but when I go to the buy sell page I cannot see anything to let me join group

I tried it in one groups by wrighting something but nothing appeared on the buy sell page

you join the buy n sell groups as an individual ,using your personal page - once joined you post there as yourself [not the business] and in your post you write the details of the business

e.g. MARK SMITH , hi, i do very good cleaning, check out my facebook business page, my prices start at ten pounds https://www.facebook.Markswindowcleaning

Guest boarcity
I see I thought I had to post as a business woops

Now how do I get likes

On business page

on your personal page you look into your biz page,on the left is a section "invite likes" you invite friends to like it there. i believe you can pay to get even more likes,tho iv not tried that out myself

Guest boarcity

you put "window cleaning" in what you are selling

price, you put what is a typical price i.e. £10

then below that you explain , i.e. most houses are £xx every 4 weeks give me a bell on 123456 and i can give you a quote to get your windows clean

then add in an image or 2 of YOU cleaning windows

you put "window cleaning" in what you are selling

price, you put what is a typical price i.e. £10

then below that you explain , i.e. most houses are £xx every 4 weeks give me a bell on 123456 and i can give you a quote to get your windows clean

then add in an image or 2 of YOU cleaning windows

Thanks just when I go to sell part it will only allow me to put 100 letters not words in description ?

Unless I doing something wrong