Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HALTON

Hi guys

Bit of advise I don't do Facebook or even have a Facebook account.

I see some of you advertise on Facebook to get work.

Can someone explain please what I need to do to start advertising on Facebook successful.

Thanks

step 1 open your own personal page step 2 open a business page[ this is linked to your personal page] step 3 start promoting your business page by writing posts about your biz and putting these posts on the local FB buy and sell group pages

its a learning curve to get the best out of FB , long as you do a little and Often on FB , 10 minutes a day is plenty long enough - you will be well rewarded,thats for sure .

step 1 open your own personal page step 2 open a business page[ this is linked to your personal page] step 3 start promoting your business page by writing posts about your biz and putting these posts on the local FB buy and sell group pages
its a learning curve to get the best out of FB , long as you do a little and Often on FB , 10 minutes a day is plenty long enough - you will be well rewarded,thats for sure .
Don't get it I have done what you said and have business page now I Dutch for buy now in my area from my business page using fb as my business but when I go to the buy sell page I cannot see anything to let me join group

I tried it in one groups by wrighting something but nothing appeared on the buy sell page

Don't get it I have done what you said and have business page now I Dutch for buy now in my area from my business page using fb as my business but when I go to the buy sell page I cannot see anything to let me join groupI tried it in one groups by wrighting something but nothing appeared on the buy sell page
you join the buy n sell groups as an individual ,using your personal page - once joined you post there as yourself [not the business] and in your post you write the details of the business

e.g. MARK SMITH , hi, i do very good cleaning, check out my facebook business page, my prices start at ten pounds https://www.facebook.Markswindowcleaning

I see I thought I had to post as a business woopsNow how do I get likes

On business page
on your personal page you look into your biz page,on the left is a section "invite likes" you invite friends to like it there. i believe you can pay to get even more likes,tho iv not tried that out myself

Hi

So I have now been accepted in my first buy sell group.

So now how do I post the as there is discussion /sell something tabs at the top ?

Thamks

you put "window cleaning" in what you are selling

price, you put what is a typical price i.e. £10

then below that you explain , i.e. most houses are £xx every 4 weeks give me a bell on 123456 and i can give you a quote to get your windows clean

then add in an image or 2 of YOU cleaning windows

you put "window cleaning" in what you are selling
price, you put what is a typical price i.e. £10

then below that you explain , i.e. most houses are £xx every 4 weeks give me a bell on 123456 and i can give you a quote to get your windows clean

then add in an image or 2 of YOU cleaning windows
Thanks just when I go to sell part it will only allow me to put 100 letters not words in description ?

Unless I doing something wrong

Most groups give you two options when it comes to posting. "Sell" and "Discussion".

I use the "Discussion" one. Are you on a computer or using the Facebook app?

Am on PC but going to give phone app a go android ?

Thanks I posted in discussion but it right down the page now

Thanks

Back