Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New brush out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks good, will be getting one of those once my dual trim is dead and buried!

The sSwear word!er thing is a good idea..

Wonder would you be able to fit a rubber onto the brush some how to be able to take all the water off the window?

I recently got a new custy, who's last cleaner was wfp and she said she liked the windows to be dry. Also said the wfp sometimes left streaks..

A wfp pole only leaves streaks if the operator is sh@t /emoticons/smile.png streak free cleaning BC

Iv seen a few people mention the first time they are done wfp the windows can be spotty? Why does this happen? Would it be the same case if I started wfp on the work Iv been doing trad or just first cleans?

Most cases the sportiness comes from the water coming off the frames, you should be fine with your regulars just prepare them for your change to wfp, when you do change over just spend a little longer with the frames especially vents and all should be good

Vents- are they all Ok to go over? Water won't get in and wreck something? Will maybe get few flyers made to hand out explaining it all. I heard vistaprint are cheap?

The sSwear word!er thing is a good idea..

Wonder would you be able to fit a rubber onto the brush some how to be able to take all the water off the window?

I recently got a new custy, who's last cleaner was wfp and she said she liked the windows to be dry. Also said the wfp sometimes left streaks..
SSwear word!er is **** i have got the same on my xtreme

Back