Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use CP, i have used George too. like CP because I can access it on and IOS device. CP support is good, there is a forum where if you use the search function you can normally find answers to most questions about the software.

I neat feature of CP is that on the worksheets that you download to your IPhone (I assume this works on Android too) you can tap the clients address & it brings up google maps and you can use the sat nav function to direct you to new jobs etc.

The reports that you extract from CP come out in CSV format so if you use excel this great for analysing your financials organising rounds etc.

I use round partner

Tenner a month and works well for me

6 weeks free also to trial it with no payment or card details needed so not one of those ones you have to cancel to avoid being charged

£10 per month ?

I never used any of these but why pay any money - it's just a list of houses - you need a date and a tick if they paid ?? Or am I missing something

£10 per month ?I never used any of these but why pay any money - it's just a list of houses - you need a date and a tick if they paid ?? Or am I missing something
If you were using one of the paid for softwares just for a list of houses, date and a record of whose paid or not I would agree that there's no need to pay for that. But the likes of George and Cleaner Planner etc also record your financial records, expenses and much more. I guess it's horses for course, we all manage the admin side of our businesses in a different way, its really a case of deciding what you need from the software before making your choice.

I think it's worth a tenner a month for what it does for me

Even the fact that planning my round is easier

I can see at the touch of my phone screen who owes..who is outstanding to be cleaned..all sorts and financial reports for taxman etc

I put my expenses on as i incur them and payments etc and can see gross..expenses..net etc

Also can export into excel and send to the taxman if needed

I can see exactly how much cash i am going to earn etc

Can send invoices also

For the price of a small terraced house once a month I'm well happy with it

I've used aworka for years and love it. It's definitely saved me money on invoices I didn't realise hadn't been paid.

When I was cleaning I used, I think it was called window cleaner pro. Was a great hunk of a bit of software. Wish I knew about cleaner planner back then.

I've tried most of the software and I kept with aworka.

It's £10 per month and does the job really well.

I can't get my head around paying more than a tenner per month.

Plus it will do your book keeping for you as well.

Sweet.

I have been through most but last 2 years now I have stuck with Cleaner Planer it really is a great management software and whenever I have asked for something to be integrated it has been
I just installed cp and have put my customers onto it as monthly jobs. (Pain full few hours but will be worth it)

Quick question if I am say for instance 2 days late on a few jobs will it automatically put the next month of these jobs forward or the original date as if I wasn't late on them.

Once you have done them it will put them on the next scheduled day... mine for example is say 2nd Tuesday so if I am late and donthem on say Friday when I mark them done they will automatically get scheduled for the 2nd Tuesday for next month.

I know with round partner i can choose different for each job

Some are set for day of the week or day of the month so will always schedule them for that

Most of mine are set for specific amount of weeks so will schedule them for example 5 weeks after the date i last done them irrelevant of when they were due before

I assume cp would have the same functions??

I know with round partner i can choose different for each jobSome are set for day of the week or day of the month so will always schedule them for that

Most of mine are set for specific amount of weeks so will schedule them for example 5 weeks after the date i last done them irrelevant of when they were due before

I assume cp would have the same functions??
Just noticed in settings you can chose whether you want it to be from date last cleaned or original date.

I really like it but it's the only one I have tried

Back