Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Sprayer For Hypo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ik sprayer mate Viton seals

Also xi6 sprayers are the exact same just different logos and half the price!

If you struggle let me no because I can get these at the right price pal

Ik sprayer mate Viton sealsAlso xi6 sprayers are the exact same just different logos and half the price!

If you struggle let me no because I can get these at the right price pal
e0104c13c958eebc6c0a967231cbd7d0.jpg

That one dude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sealing? Please explain. I'm new to pressure washing ect. Just got my first batch of hypo. Awesome stuff, I it safe of wood? 50-50 mix. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i use hypo on wood

Pressure washing decking can do more harm than good

Sealing drives etc with a paving sealer etc

We offer this service with all the drives we do

Very profitable

Eviestevie would you say for most things 50/50 hypo is a good mix for a sprayer that size or would you say 25/75 ?

I usually go for 50/50 concrete and block paving

Hard stain areas and lichens etc I wet the area and spray neat on the lichens then rinse about half hour later

I don't use on Tarmac tho or Indian stone

I rate it as the best cleaner l/weed killer going

Thanks Eviestevie that's excellent information as I for one don't have a clue what mixture to use it at.

So when you have sprayed the hypo on and left it for 20 mins to do its thing do you rinse off with a garden hose or power wash it off with the wide fan. Then crack on with a turbo nozzle ???

I use hypo after I have cleaned and just use a watering can to apply leave 20 mind then just go over it again with the wide fan Lance. If you use hypo after the clean you can see the bits that need treating.

I hypo before to aid with cleaning

I use it after to aid with cleaning

After cleaned I apply again to kill anything off remaining and rinse with the

Wide nozel

Ahh nice !! I'm guessing a steamer is better than the pressure washing because you use low pressure and low lpm and meat heat.

So say I was spraying a side of the house with hypo would I have to keep a eye out for what runs down the wall onto the floor or the drips on to Tarmac or slabs that arnt going to be cleaned. And if it was on the slabs Tarmac would you have to just wash it straight off ?

I have just taken delivery of a nice new machine form Rutland pumps Ben has been a star !!! Can't wait to get out and use it. Couldn't recommend him enough !!!!

Latest Posts

Back