Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GutterVac System

bareknuckle4

Hi Guys,

Trying to streamline the services i offer and so decided to have a clear out -

For Sale is my 240v GutterVac 4200 system, it comes with alloy poles that reach to around 25ft and the actual machine was the most powerful one available from Omnipole when i bought it around two years ago. GutterVac comes with everything as new.

I will call the company when the buyer comes to look at the machine and they can provide you with all the details of date of purchase/exact model for your piece of mind.

One motor out of the three independent motors has stopped working but it is a repair of around £150 - £250 depending on if you buy the part from Omnipole and do the repair yourself or take it to them for Omnipole for them to carry out the repair.

Usual signs of usage nothing major.

Originally cost me £1500 would like £700 ono

Bonus - I will throw in 3 extremely light carbon grippatank gutter poles and fittings that cost well over £500

Feel free to contact me here or on 07478727806

View attachment 6186

Last edited by a moderator:
Price adjusted to £500 but i won't be able to throw in the grippamax carbon poles if anyone takes it for this price, it will however come with the standard Omnipole alloy poles and fittings.

Thanks

Back