Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favorite Photos

K

kahoona

Hi as most of have a digital camera or at least most phone have pretty decent cameras on them I thought it might be fun to see some of your favorite photos you have taken.

They don't need to be about window cleaning but must be ones taken by you.

I'll kick off with one of mt fav cat pic's I took last summer in my back garden. His name is Mingles!

View attachment 6203

I had the s2 rst also @Damo

I reckon you've seen it anyway seeing as you remember the leisure park and my brother in laws 375bhp sapphire cossie

White s2 with bad boy bonnet (covers the top of the lights and middle of front bumper cut out for air to the rs500 intercooler

Trying to find a pic at the moment

And @Tuffers that is joshua jackson isn't it?

I had the s2 rst also @DamoI reckon you've seen it anyway seeing as you remember the leisure park and my brother in laws 375bhp sapphire cossie

White s2 with bad boy bonnet (covers the top of the lights and middle of front bumper cut out for air to the rs500 intercooler

I've had me focus st for about 6 years now. Can't find anything to better it without spending loads. Had a 2.8 xr4x4 for about 6 years ages ago

I've had s1 rst

S2 rst

Xr3i ltd edition 140 brake as standard

Xr2

2 orions

Granny scorpio

And a 1.3 fiesta

I do like a ford

I've had s1 rstS2 rst

Xr3i ltd edition 140 brake as standard

Xr2

2 orions

Granny scorpio

And a 1.3 fiesta

I do like a ford
I'm with ya on that mate. Xr2. Xr3i. Normal sierras. Couple of 2.8 granadas. 2 xr4x4s. I'm a ford man too

Never liked the 3l..2.8 was faster and more responsive

I got given my astra (was mother in laws before she died)

Only on 66k now and drives well but it is not a ford which is depressing

I had the s2 rst also @DamoI reckon you've seen it anyway seeing as you remember the leisure park and my brother in laws 375bhp sapphire cossie

@Calvin got it. It's Cal Crutchlow. Hmm Cal, Calvin.... Do you race motorbikes as well as clean windows? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Never liked the 3l..2.8 was faster and more responsive
I got given my astra (was mother in laws before she died)

Only on 66k now and drives well but it is not a ford which is depressing
I had an ST220 a few years back. Red leather seats, factory fitted Satnav etc it had all the extras on it /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back