Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

advise please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HALTON

eveningg guys just a quick question from all that pressure wash as i just jumped over from the water fed pole cleaning part of the forum

i am wanting to clean my own patio area that just has normal every day b and q grey and sand coloured slabs.

but are going green and am wondering if this is the correct stuff i need i need to clean them

Sodium Hypochlorite 14-15% - 500ml Liquid Chlorine *Shipped by Courier*

if so how do i use it i have just a box standard Karachi power washer (you know the ones £100 jobs)

i see some spray it on how or what do you use to spray it on

how long do i leave on for

and what jet nozzle do you use

Thanks in advance

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Does your washer have an extra hose for ditergent,if so plonk it in the tub of cleaner,then lightly spray it over the dirty area.

Let it soak..have a cuppa,then scrub with a stiff broom after that pressure wash off.

Don't let the ditergent dry on the slabs,only one cuppa.

Does your washer have an extra hose for ditergent,if so plonk it in the tub of cleaner,then lightly spray it over the dirty area.Let it soak..have a cuppa,then scrub with a stiff broom after that pressure wash off.

Don't let the ditergent dry on the slabs,only one cuppa.
Thanks yes it has a tube is it good stuff this as its quite green tried the Karcher cleaner that came with washer but it is shite

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks yes it has a tube is it good stuff this as its quite green tried the Karachi cleaner that came with washer but it us shiteThanks
Thanks I'll give it a try cheers

Is this with just a normal cheepo pressure washer or a pro setup .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back