Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stormbird

8L water heater

WWC

For anyone interested, I was looking at fans a while ago for a gas heater vent. Have a look on eBay for 12v in line bilge blower.

Looks like this could be rigged up in a flue. The 12v bathroom ones I saw were AC power not DC.

HALTON
For anyone interested, I was looking at fans a while ago for a gas heater vent. Have a look on eBay for 12v in line bilge blower.

Looks like this could be rigged up in a flue. The 12v bathroom ones I saw were AC power not DC.

Think this could work what about you rc?

rcproperty
Think this could work what about you rc?

it could work, but you need to be 100% on it, if it fails at anytime then there is a problem, they need to be 100% sealed units too any gaps will be a problem.

kevinc250
Hi Kevin, how do you do that?

Thanks.

drop me a pm mate,there is a way to make them kick in at around 2lpm

rcproperty
OK cheers wouldn't the unit switch of if there was a build up in the flue ?

Also are these the correct heaters

New 6L LPG Propane Gas Portable Tankless 1.3GPM Water Heater Digital Dispaly LCD

no they wouldn't shut off at all, as they are not designed to do so, they would just keep going.

that should work, but I use a eccotemp and that's the only one I would 100% recommend to anyone.

mate had 2 cheap ones to my one eccotemp until he brought one.

rcproperty
Heres a cart to put heater on, think the smurf just had his on a homemade trolley, as he could wheel it out and use it with custys tap when cleaning stubborn fascias and then plumb it into wfp system for cleaning windows. Easy-Up Cart for the Eccotemp CE-L5: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

yes he did have one or even 2 I think,

we just use pure from our tanks for gutters, fascia's and conservatory roofs, not all customers have outside taps.

windowsurfer
yes he did have one or even 2 I think,

we just use pure from our tanks for gutters, fascia's and conservatory roofs, not all customers have outside taps.

I take it you bought yours from the US, ebay just seems to do them from there? Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater and Outdoor Shower

good that it only requires 20 psi for it to work.

HALTON

Just another quick question these vents / flues is it just to let the heat out or for fumes such as carbon monoxide etc ?

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Bit of both but mostly the fumes. You dont want to be breathing that crap in.

rcproperty
I take it you bought yours from the US, ebay just seems to do them from there? Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater and Outdoor Shower

good that it only requires 20 psi for it to work.

no brought from uk, with next day delivery. yes very low work, the one that I fitted the other day, he uses a digital controller, he had a cheap one and had to run it at 45-50 on there for it to kick in,

now with the eccotemp it kicks in at 10!

windowsurfer
Just another quick question these vents / flues is it just to let the heat out or for fumes such as carbon monoxide etc ?

I dont have one, but seemingly you need a floor vent to let out heavy gas fumes and a vent for letting out gas fumes rising from heat, either out back of van or flue in roof.

rcproperty

mainly the carbon monoxide,

windowsurfer
no brought from uk, with next day delivery. yes very low work, the one that I fitted the other day, he uses a digital controller, he had a cheap one and had to run it at 45-50 on there for it to kick in,

now with the eccotemp it kicks in at 10!

New Eccotemp L5 Complete Portable Calor Compatible Gas Shower System, Dog Wash found one £183 even can wash the dog.

rcproperty

do u have link to ur heater @rcproperty

http://www.wayfair.co.uk/Eccotemp-Portable-Tankless-Water-Heater-and-Shower-CE-L5-ECCO1000.html

here it is under £150 cheaper than I got it lol I paid £180.

plus have a contact for a uk parts suppler if anything goes on it and needs replacing

David K
Sorry for sounding thick but how do you mean just angleing out of van ?

Sure ! The flexhose !

steve garwood
Any pics m8 or links to both heater and chimney ?

My locking systemWP_20160128_15_48_43_Pro.jpg.a6333f373201bdef35ab620ffcb64227.jpg

rcproperty
My locking system[ATTACH=full]9097[/ATTACH]

I noticed you have the compressed gas sticker on the van but do you the lgp warning sticker as they are 2 totally different things. lpg has to have a orange triangle sticker.

van2.jpg.d6ac6fab2ef1388b61d1df0e2864b490.jpg

steve garwood
I noticed you have the compressed gas sticker on the van but do you the lgp warning sticker as they are 2 totally different things. lpg has to have a orange triangle sticker.

[ATTACH=full]9109[/ATTACH]

To be honest, haven't got a clue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.