Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Death of the Defender is EU Racism! Time to get out of the EU!

Green Pro Clean Ltd

There have always been halfhearted excuses as to why we should leave the EU but now they have said that the Land Rover Defender no longer meets EU emissions standard so today the last of this classic piece of British history rolled off the production line.

Did Volkswagen pull their entire line when we discovered they had been cheating on emissions test? Nope they just quietly let everyone forget about it and carried on!

EU? Conceived by the Germans, based in Frankfurt, VW? A German company once again, Land Rover? British, so we are yet again to be persecuted by an oppressive dictatorship regime, the 4th Reich is going strong!

This is my proposal of proof that the EU is nothing more than an organisation formed by the Krauts to discriminate against everyone except them!!

Out I say! :bangheadwall:

I don't think it's just to do with emissions.

Defenders have very little in way of safety features like airbags.

Good investment to buy these will go up in value spoke to sum one a couple of weeks ago who just bought one.

When I worked for Land Rover, they were owned by ford. As were jaguar at the time.

Whatever we allow the EU to dictate we can use, as usual, when did we surrender our freedom of choice so willingly?
When we started getting MPs with no backbone or balls.

Ask me this.

Does Cameron run the country or Brussels

He's a puppet & Brussels pulls the strings.

I didn't agree with everything Maggie done but one thing about her she stuck to her guns & weren't told what to do. What she said stood.

Plus the army have enough spares to keep them going for a while, they still have a parts contract for another 4 years if I remember from my army days it expires in 2020

When we started getting MPs with no backbone or balls.Ask me this.

I didn't agree with everything Maggie done but one thing about her she stuck to her guns & weren't told what to do. What she said stood.
somewhere i read she used to go on elephant hunts/lion hunts while abroad so she goes down in my opinion

I'm not even getting started on this subject or i will rant all night

Bleedin sausage eating dictators

Sorry mat but i got to say thats total tosh!
itll possibly come back to me [where i read it ] apparently she used to fly out to go on these stalking hunts and then return days later and few knew about it . i likely read it in a sunday supplement . jackie charlton was another one,i think his hunts were in scotland ,stags

its suprising how many hobbyhunters are out there. im dead agenst it . couple o yrs ago i stumbled on a magpie trap tucked away behind a suburban house [a customer of mine] -he saw me look at it and his face expression was a mixture of "sh/t hes seen it- who cares he wont do anything" . i hated him from that moment on

I hunt with my air rifle (47 foot lb which requires a fire arm certificate)

I only hunt what i will eat

Nothing gets wasted

I wouldn't shoot an animal for the sake of it as that is wrong

Anyone who thinks that is wrong must be a vegetarian as that is where meat comes from and i believe more people who eat meat should do it

When we started getting MPs with no backbone or balls.Ask me this.

she was reagans puppet

Sod animals, we are top of the food chain so eat the furry f.ckers

When I was in Estonia a couple of years back I had otter curry.

It was like madras, but only otter /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back