Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got my van today - Peugeot Partner

harunh

Really tidy van :rolleyes:

Seems small in the back but pretty big in height so i tryed putting my poles inside it... and they wont lay down /emoticons/smile.png i have to put them in diagonally one end on the roof and the other on the floor

I got a full metal frame behind my seats so theirs no connection from the back in to the front.... should i make two holes in the metal.. at the bottom... so i can fit 2 poles in and face them down... or do you all just put them in your van diagonally? t

thanks

Don't leave em sticking out at ***ht someone will half inch em. Mine fit in the Astra ok but they come into the passenger seat. You could get a down pipe on top and put them in there and take em off at ***ht. Brush don't wet yet van either.

I have a berlingo same van as urs my pole fits in no probs at all

Also mine arnt put in diagonally they are straight cut the holes, get sum pics up then

Get a pic up partner!

I have a steel cage behind my seat, and a shelf above my head.. I cut a strip the length of the cage so I can fit my 7ft v ladders inside.. And that's where my poles will be going too

my 24ft pole fits fine with plenty of room i use pipe to keep mine tiddy as can be

pics are a must to put everyone at ease your acualy got it lol :rolleyes:

got work 2moro and sunday /emoticons/smile.png 2 days a week i work only... thsi is goign to cover all my expenses /emoticons/smile.png from monday its getting customers..... am really looking forward to it /emoticons/smile.png i just need some hoselock fittings for my di vessel and a submersible pump from b and q then am ready to go.... got my tank sorted today aswell....

thanks for all the help lads it has really helped me

cos im going to transfer it in to a 350litre tank and from their in to my 25ltr containers mate

cos im going to transfer it in to a 350litre tank and from their in to my 25ltr containers mate
What are you transferring? And where are you transferring it from?

my 24ft pole fits fine with plenty of room i use pipe to keep mine tiddy as can be

pics are a must to put everyone at ease your acualy got it lol /emoticons/smile.png
24ft pole do you drive a limo?

lol BC

na i just leave it sticking out the back good thing i got a hgv licence aint it lol /emoticons/sad.png

its 24ft ect around 6-7 ft put down and fits in fine /emoticons/sad.png

Back