Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mark m

The WCP Cleaning Show 2016

peter rogers

well feck if i m going from belfast they can make it up lol

Barney

Well looks like I will be there then. hopefully meet up with some of the guys on this forum

peter rogers

Can we exchange numbers of who's going. So we can meet up.

steve garwood

There's a bar there, could meet there. I will wait at the bar for you from 9am til midnight:thumbsup:

Guest Solarpanelcleanington

Bigger than Glastonbury!

mark m

Gardiner will be represented by grippa tank as always

Trev81

I think I will go to this, anybody know about the bar there, selection of real ales on?

johnny bravo

all too far from north east,

newcastle, manchester , blackpool, scarborough would be great for us up here in the north east.

uribra
Over the coming months all the latest information will be posted to keep you up to date regarding the largest every window cleaning show 2016

Home

Does anyone have any experience with the magnetic cleaner?

mark m

Happy to announce Waspak are coming to the show

[media]

[/media]

mark m

So far

SpinaClean, Space Vac , Smart Seal ,Stone Health , Moerman, Besure ,A-plan ,Wagtail , Unger , Tomorrow cleaning , Q services ,Elevation , Clean spec, vyair , Surrey social , Softwash Solutions ,WCW Aqua fed, Leading call , Cleaner planner , Bladeright , Whizz bizz, Spring Europe, Black Diamond ,Waterworks, Rutland Pumps, Ionics, X-line , Grippa Tank, Cleaning Spot, Pure freedom, Da Components, Cleaning Warehouse , FWC, Softwash Uk, Kapre Enterprises , Aquaeoue Plastics, and more to follow

mark m
Cheers. Thought there was talks of two days :)

As it is a new venue I wanted to see how this one goes first and then have a chat with the suppliers and see what they think

mark m

Days 76 13 Hours 46 Minutes 36 Seconds

Until the Greatest Window Cleaning Show in the World

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.