Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

salty glass

tench0771

@CHWS

rite ive had chance to make the prototype lmfao ive not tryed it yet as im not wrking on sea front till a few weeks time but here it is my big ider

12650855_1648439198751407_5415703058507352897_n.jpg
12670065_1648439188751408_6066310862901031054_n.jpg

its a quick relece fitting so u change the size of the squeegee for the job in hand my ider is that u scrub the glass then rince then blade the water down in strate pulls then re rince this should blade the salt off in 1 go rather than cleaning the window 3 times lol its just an ider but i think it could save lots of time and water ide only use this on the sea front tho as u just dont get the salt off shore

Yea that's what mine are like on the sea front, sounds like a good idea , the ones I done today where not too bad with salt for some reason , let me no how it goes

i will do m8 i think its guna wrk ive tryed additives in my water ubik2000 on the brush other soaps spryyed on the brush its a blady nte mare but i think this will crack it

Must be a nightmare cleaning by the sea @tench0771 . I've never had to do it. Maybe try and get people to have their windows cleaned more regular?. I clean half of my work every 2 weeks. I'm guessing your work is monthly. Is it just certain properties or all of your work?

if I got time tench I will make a video on something that has just come on the market that would sort you out a treat tench I think it is going to be released in about a month time so not long now

Funny, I live by the sea and don't find salt a problem. My most particular customers are happy with every 4 weeks. If find WFP cleans it off nicely.

I have seaside customers, others that live in the mountains with lots of soil blowing about, and town customers with the usual grime and car exhaust dust.

thanks mark , its not all jobs @WWC some r fine i cleaned a job last time georgen sash wood they looked mint but when they dryed when u go close there was like a smear effect i rinced the hell out of it to wich was what blady peed me off i then re did them packed gear away and again not quiet as bad but still a smear affect did a job round the corner and they came up perfect it just seems some play up

rite i tryed this yesterday on realy salty glass and yes it wrks a treat i saved so mch water its unreal no salt streaks and all that triple rinsing+ bull this is strate to the point 1 scrub then rince then blade water off then rerince perfect u wana try this @WWC /emoticons/smile.png

There is a sea front B&B I do, which doesn't get cleaned during the winter as they have no customers. The first clean after winter is always a pain so, maybe Ill try this with that property.

Paul

Back