Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Offer of help if anyone needs to build an RO WFP system

Guest window washer

Guest window washer

I am sure that many of you WFP users know how to build your own WFP system but also there are probably many that do not know.

I thought then that I would offer my services for free as I am not an engineer, just a good ol window cleaner.

If anyone is thinking of switching or wants help building an RO system in a van, trolley, or trailer, then let me know if you need some advise or help building it. As long as you can get to me I will help build it for free as I enjoy doing it and not for any financial reward.

I hope I am not breaking any forum rules as I do not want any gain, just want to help.

Attached is a photoe of the system that I built in my van - a 2 man system.

5915c9bd80f36_WFPVansystem.jpg.c7ee1fcd7def3956db15a12f991db6d4.jpg

Nice pic, an post many people need a hand when starting out or at times it is just good to have a hand sorting these things out.

thanks for the posts, no rules broken :)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest shreck123

Hye I am new to this forum. I am currently using a trolley system and my round is expanding to the point were im carrying ten 25 ltr cans round to keep up its the polar bright trolley that has three resin canisters on the front. I noticed the picture of your van system. I already have a tank and a pump and controler just wondering if you could help me out with wat else i would need?

.........also, Shurflo advise that the pump should be mounted the other way round. Their reasoning is that if there is a leak from the pump, it will drip away from the motor. We also position the filter bowl below the housing rather than on top. This bleeds the air from the bowl as well. It is standard practice in the automotive industry for example.

I personally think the battery is ok. The terminals are 'insulated' from any metal object so can't short out.

A neat and tidy job. Nice and presentable. I would be proud to have something like that in my van.

I would also hesitate on the side of caution with regard to helping someone put a system together. It is a very noble and commendable thing to offer, especially in today's world, but whatever you do make sure you have a waver that the unit is taken and used at the owner's risk. If any part of the R/O system came apart in an accident and it was responsible for causing an injury, you never can tell what an insurance company may do. Make sure your public liability insurance covers you for this sort of thing. Maybe this is a bit over the top, but the PC pendulum has gone too far the other way IMHO.

Spruce

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.