Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tomorrow's weather

smear

Heavy rain and strong wind forecast for the south could be a Jeremy Kyle day [emoji24][emoji24][emoji3][emoji3][emoji949][emoji299]️[emoji299]️[emoji299]️[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just get out there and get it done

I've just charged my battery and got the water ready for the morning

Really where are you based Amber warning for Surrey Brubeck [emoji24]

I always work, but if tomorrows like yesterday, I will have the day off. Midlands forecast is woefull

Met office shows bad in surrey

Just about misses us here

However it does forecast heavy rain but most of tomorrow's customers won't be home anyway so not a problem

Rest of the week looks ok

I rarely take a day off unless met office produce an amber then you know some bad shits coming our way [emoji81][emoji81][emoji299]️[emoji299]️

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Best to just go out in it and see how you get on

If it's too bad go home but nothing ventured nothing gained

You may find you get 3 or 4 hours work in before it gets too bad

Not even bothering to try just pulled this weather report for tomorrow

Heavy Rain

5 degrees

• RealFeel®: -4°
  • Winds: 89 km/h WSW
  • Gusts: 98 km/h
  • Humidity: 84%
  • Cloud Cover: 76%
  • Wet Bulb: 7°

mildest winter in years! usually find those who cry over the weather hav had a day or 2 off nearly every week for months

I was out with damo on friday in 50mph gusts no worries

Just have to watch for shite landing on the glass

I've done a 5 day week every week since summer except last week when my head gasket went

If i have been quiet then i have helped damo instead of dossing

If you ain't out there you ain't earning

Haven't done a full 6 day week since October! Average of 3 days a week since then
wherebouts are you living then ?

theres a windie over on facebook not 20 miles from me bleating that the weathers been so bad its cripplin his business - that hes now lookin fer a sideline income. this beggars belief!

Swansea. Its getting frustrating now, if it's not rain it's wind! That's why I'm gonna get a backpack and wfp tops that way the winds not a factor

It gets a bit breezy up your way boar but if you are out there on ladders with your lads then these stick wagglers should be ok

Swansea. Its getting frustrating now, if it's not rain it's wind! That's why I'm gonna get a backpack and wfp tops that way the winds not a factor
You need to be on the ball when wfp

Depending where the wind is blowing it can throw :turd: on the windows while they are still wet

You can damage poles easily

All sorts of issues

It's not just a case of "I'm wfp so it's fine"

You need to be on the ball when wfpDepending where the wind is blowing it can throw :turd: on the windows while they are still wet

You can damage poles easily

All sorts of issues

It's not just a case of "I'm wfp so it's fine"
I know but at least I'll be able to work a lot more then I am now, which will be a relief to say the least!!

I agree daveyboy a gust of wind and pole takes of landing in someone's window that's an expensive days work [emoji24][emoji24] but yeah I shall get up thinking I'm working and even a few hrs work makes the pocket feel better...

Latest Posts

Back