Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smear

Tomorrow's weather

TolishAPurd
Well i would be out there doing it, but unfortunately have to go to Hospital for a heart "procedure", they have told me I need to under GA & will be kept in overnight! I went out today to do a couple of jobs that can't wait and hope to back out on the glass by Thursday.

Good luck with it mate.

If you asked all the people that have ever fallen off a ladder why it happened, you will 99% of the time find out it was thier fault... even if they dont admit it. There is almost always something you can do to prevent an accident. I dont want to be one of those people at home injured because they wish they never went out on that very windy day.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
If you asked all the people that have ever fallen off a ladder why it happened, you will 99% of the time find out it was thier fault... even if they dont admit it. There is almost always something you can do to prevent an accident. I dont want to be one of those people at home injured because they wish they never went out on that very windy day.

100% agree, when I came off it was cause of bad ladder angle, when Benny came off it was cause of over reaching, when Jon came off it was cause he thought he could get away with wet shite covered decking.

The ladder is never at fault, it was laying their doing nothing till you piked it up and put it to task. Of course you should NEVER put a ladder up in precarious conditions, if you do and have an accident, well you are the one that put the ladder up. Stay home don't risk it, live to be old.

You can not put a price on life.

mrtaytay
Got a Mrs and 2 kids to feed, and haven't been at it long enough to have any savings, but I'm not gonna pack in, it's the first job I've enjoyed since I got out the army

Keep at it Clisty....your round will grow and grow....it always does.

mrtaytay
predicted to be 32mph winds tomorrow, 25 is my max i work at, not worth the risk.

25 is definitely the max for ladder work.

steve garwood
41°c today 3d972ff8fc666c7829cdac2e509e41e1.jpg

Id rather work in cold than in heat anyday. Easier to warm up when working than it is to cool down

keefo

Yes think i remember you saying that before or someone on here. It is too warm. The sweat just runs down me....mixed in with sun lotion.

Guest Solarpanelcleanington
[ATTACH=full]9261[/ATTACH]

Strewth.

Bingo

TW@T ....:lipssealed:.....:hi:.....:giggle:.

:wait: ps

only joking keefo......

mrtaytay
Yes think i remember you saying that before or someone on here. It is too warm. The sweat just runs down me....mixed in with sun lotion.

All the ladies love a sweaty windowcleaner ;)

keefo
All the ladies love a sweaty windowcleaner ;)

Still waiting mate[emoji6]

TolishAPurd
100% agree, when I came off it was cause of bad ladder angle, when Benny came off it was cause of over reaching, when Jon came off it was cause he thought he could get away with wet shite covered decking.

The ladder is never at fault, it was laying their doing nothing till you piked it up and put it to task. Of course you should NEVER put a ladder up in precarious conditions, if you do and have an accident, well you are the one that put the ladder up. Stay home don't risk it, live to be old.

You can not put a price on life.

25 is definitely the max for ladder work.

Exactly. And there should always be something you can do, there is never a need to be sat home on the sofa.

....now with that said, at the moment it is absolutely still, so i'm off to do a couple of big bungallows and see where it takes me.

mrtaytay
Still waiting mate[emoji6]

Have some of this Keefo.....you certainly wouldnt be sweating (the photo didnt pick up the rain lashing down both vertically and horizontally! )20160208_091753_resized.jpg.3c2ed87be7a3d60220e055f4c091a965.jpg

koopmaster

It's too windy in Sutton today. I don't mind windy but this is too much. Don't want to snap my pole and piss away £300

mrtaytay
Exactly. And there should always be something you can do, there is never a need to be sat home on the sofa.

....now with that said, at the moment it is absolutely still, so i'm off to do a couple of big bungallows and see where it takes me.

Its banging down here Tolish, in a sideways kind of fashion. Its looking like a bit of a write off to be honest. Its bookwork for me then, hopefully, a bit of lovemaking with the Mrs!

adamangler

Think I've changed my mind lol Its horrendous. Bonus is my new van has a heater which is making it more bare able. Now the forcast is to rain hard alk day but I'm going to stick it out and see what I can do in between the rain as an experiment. Normally I wouldnt go out when this bad so will see how I get on

keefo
Have some of this Keefo.....you certainly wouldnt be sweating (the photo didnt pick up the rain lashing down both vertically and horizontally! )[ATTACH=full]9308[/ATTACH]

I see you're in derbyshire.....used to like camping there.

mrtaytay
I see you're in derbyshire.....used to like camping there.

Yes....some lovely countryside around here. Not a good day for camping though.

Clisty1989

I usually take my ladders off the car overnight, however I was up at 3 putting them back on as they were trying to blow away!! Still as bad now!

TolishAPurd

It was just the calm before the storm, it's blowing a gale now, and a bit of cloud coming in tells me the rain is on the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.