Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I love my new van - Peugeot Partner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I spent 3K on it... its a 56 plate with 43K milage ..... its only had 1 owner.... the owner has really looked after it... 100% immaculate... I took my uncle with me he really knows his stuff about motors... ive just ordered some ez snap tail pole and stuff online... should b here for tuesday or monday.

also got to buy a submersible pump to transfer pure water from my 350ltr tank in my house into my 25ltr containers /emoticons/smile.png

thats all my shopping done

I got a tub of protecta kote paint /emoticons/smile.png am going to apply that in the back on monday morning. then after i had a shower am going to shot a load of cards out /emoticons/biggrin.png

as soon as my ez snap tail comes i will start cleaning my own house with my SLX25... then i will head down a to my cousins houses... and clean them.... one of them has a conservatory.... so its going to be really good practise for me... and the conservatory has a load of moss on it..... give me some advice lads /emoticons/biggrin.png

I got a tub of etruck cover wash which i will put in to a sprayer can.. and spray on to my brush /emoticons/smile.png

sounds like a good van 3k for a 56 plate with less than 50k on it = niccccccce

what colour is it?

cant wait to get a new van

depends where hes putting the tank if its on the floor he wont be able to fill them up then

I can't understan why you have a 350l tank in your house why not just go rite from the tap to the drums ? I would only do that if I had a RO system seems your moving water for no reason.

I had a pug partner for a couple of years & had a 400 litre upright tank in it.

If the tank is full, you're pushing the limit of the payload, so I just put in what I needed for the day. Brilliant van though & it drove like a car. I started doing pressure washing and floor cleaning etc, so had to upgrade to a pug boxer,.. the partner was much nicer to drive tho.

Its a lovely van..... really immaculate... and if you seen the van without the plate you would think its newer then 06 !

its white aswell

I will be putting a picture up in the next 12 hours.... its to dark outside now to take photos /emoticons/smile.png just finished work lol

and am putting the tank on my floor in my laundry room /emoticons/smile.png

transfer pure water into the 350litre tank and that can be my pure water stock then whenever i need it just put it in to my 25ltr containers.... if im running out then just fill the 350litre tank up again go do something... come back 1 hour later and job should be done /emoticons/smile.png

Just put it in your van a Di makes water pure instantly so why store it there it's not going to make life any easier pal if anything it's making it harder

hmm a good idea... how would i hold the tank down in my van ?

Im just keeping it in my house at the minute.... i dont mind it being their..... i dont mind carrying several 25ltr barrels from my house in to my van /emoticons/biggrin.png

Once my window cleaning business has picked up i will look in to doing this........

Get a purpose built frame or a few people on here use ratchet straps but you have to make sure they are put in the correct places, seriously mate you are making hard work of it keeping in your house there would be no need to use it there, just fill your drums up from the tap through the DI until you van mount it

I use ratchet straps. Just make sure tank is in middle of van (width wise) so it's even. Then you can just fill up 25l barrels from van as you go through your day. I do this when using a trolley. Way easier!

I have a 350 ltr tank and I've just taken some pics of the frame I've set up using existing mounting points. I should have them (pictures) on tomorrow.

Back