Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van signage can make a difference, help me make a difference...

dt clean

Hi guys, gals and green.

I have recently bought and kitted out a new van with a wfp system.

looking for some direction as to where to go for signage for my van, i want value for money but quality.

help...? please, thanks

i live in the northwest of England

View attachment 6582

You seen my van @dt clean £45 of Sign Man on eBay, watch a few youtube vids and take your time - preparation and patience are the keys.

Keep it simple, people driving down the road don't care what your name is they want to know what you do 'WINDOW CLEANING' in big ass letters is what I will do next time round.

You seen my van @dt clean £45 of Sign Man on eBay, watch a few youtube vids and take your time - preparation and patience are the keys.
Keep it simple, people driving down the road don't care what your name is they want to know what you do 'WINDOW CLEANING' in big ass letters is what I will do next time round.
Green I could not agree more

I don't need phone to ring anymore so not sign written current van but my last van just said WINDOW CLEANING ( plus name and number ) as that's all it needed

Then I offer other services to right customers at the right properties

Very true, if your after window cleaning get that in big bold, only reason i didnt do that is because i dont soley clean windows and didnt want to turn up to carpet cleans or car valets as a window cleaner even though the window cleaning side of the business is the one which i want to expand first.

i use this guy @Adams0211 TT Grafix - Automotive Graphics, Tin & Wrap Doncaster - Van Signwriting this will be the third one ive had from him, for a more basic vinyl kit its about £40

Yeah wasn't saying it's not right for you

I like look of your van design

Possibly a bit cluttered but looks pro

After reading your post a while back I've just had this delivered from the SIGN MAN off ebay, half way through fitting them yesterday but really pleased with them soo far, much better quality than my last set.

master class(1).pdf

You have to buy it before they will do your design...I tried two other websites who said they would design before payment but never got a reply from either!!!

Nice colour van. Black always stands out well on yellow. I have the basics in big letters etc but also chose to bling it up with some leaves (Company name New Leaf Window Cleaning ) swirling up the sides of the van. Just a bit of fun and makes it stand out a bit more

the guy i use will design before payment, think his prices start from about £40, mine was 80 because it has images not just vinyl

I ordered mine yesterday.

I just wanted something simple.

I'm hoping that the silver letters will look good on the blue van.
563f97daa4923e86ee6b0f5985333c50.jpg

8a6afbd30232952097a163567b71ccd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

looks good enough mate, i have a blue van and went with white, but silver should contrast nicely too. waiting on mine to be delivered

is that the signbuilder website @Adams0211

i was going to use that but a bit pricey for what u get imo

Back