Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello :)

L

Lemonza

Hello everyone, thanks for welcoming me to the group. My name is Dom and I'm a self emplyoyed window cleaner from Bournemouth. I currently clean traditionally and have done for a few years, looking into changing over soon which is how I stumbled across this forum. Look forward to chatting with you all and learning from your experiences.

Thanks for the welcome messages guys. I'm changing over as I really don't fancy another winter up the ladders, if I get on with it now I should be back up to speed when the cold returns. That and the extra money that can be earned. Currently earn £100-150 a day sometimes more! Window cleaning pays well in my area but I feel I could double that if I put the hours in and canvass a lot more.

ah yh i know what you mean, my hands were actually sticking to the ladder a couple of months ago, i must get some decent gloves this winter!

Welcome aboard fella - I've never done trad WFP from day 1. In fact, what are these ladders you all keep going on about lol

Back