Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot water system

Shaun1977

Just been quoted for hot water system £1500 and he comes and fits it on your drive. Is this reasonable price or does anyone know of anyone cheaper?

Just been quoted for hot water system £1500 and he comes and fits it on your drive. Is this reasonable price or does anyone know of anyone cheaper?
It depends what you are having fitted, what is the system ?

I'm not fully sure andy to be honest a had phone call off bloke yesterday who was given my number by friend saying he could fit me one for that price. I know nothing about thm at all so I'm completely in the dark

I think it will be a add on to a cold water system you will be getting for that price mate, they do work I think they run off a LPG type bottle.

The one I used to use was a ionic heated system that ran off the diesel tank they are around £7000/£10000

I'm not fully sure andy to be honest a had phone call off bloke yesterday who was given my number by friend saying he could fit me one for that price. I know nothing about thm at all so I'm completely in the dark
You can buy a water heater for £150-£200, fit it yourself. These run of lpg.

Yea if it's LPG then £1500 is a rip off. As above, buy it for 200quid & simple plumbing it in yourself.

If it's diesel, then £1500 is excellent....but I bet you £1500 it won't be. lol

Yea if it's LPG then £1500 is a rip off. As above, buy it for 200quid & simple plumbing it in yourself.

If it's diesel, then £1500 is excellent....but I bet you £1500 it won't be. lol
Very true windy.

Have a good shop around I bet you could save a fortune buy the LPG heater and if your unsure how to fit it get a decent plumber to do it and still save you a fortune.

you set the temperature , it is the same as you get at home on your cylinder the great things about this it is so cheap everybody should fit one also it works as a great big hot water bottle in the van so nothing freezes up also also if you know you have a really bad first clean just turn it on the ***ht before i have other video on how to wire it up and caravan plugs which i used hope they help

Latest Posts

Back