Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning prices YORKSHIRE

JBC88

Hi guys

Just wondering what you cleaners I. Yorkshire charge for cleaning out the gutters.

I charge £20 per side based on a semi detached house.

I'm trying to get more gutter cleaning jobs from existing window cleaning customers but quite a few seem to think it's too expensive.

What do you guys charge? Am I too dear or ok and how do you overcome any objections to the price?

Yeh that's about right to clear em out . To make a bit extra while your up there suggest they have the fascias cleaned as well .

I charge £30 for a terraced, £40 for a semi based on standard gutters, seamless gutters I charge more because they're a pain in the a***. I use pro gutter tools so only need to set the ladder in one place front and back. Worth the money and only £7 at B&Q. I'm in Dumfries and Galloway so prices are slightly cheaper. I won't go up the ladder for less though.

£20 per side is not expensive, stick to your guns.

that's the beauty of an add on service,your not dependant on it.go high and charge what YOU want

This is Nottingham, this job today was a quick scoop out, both levels and about the same at the back and then a clean of the outsides as well.

Process: Once up the ladder (also Pro Gutter tool fan) clear the ****, spray the outsides with Ubik 2000 then agitate with WFP and rinse.

She payed £50 per side whole job took an hour. (She was given prices of £25 per side to clear plus £35 per side to clean - £110 total, round to £100 for cash she went or the £100 for cash) She feels she got a deal and I feel it was an hour well payed.

I charge £30 for a terraced, £40 for a semi based on standard gutters, seamless gutters I charge more because they're a pain in the a***. I use pro gutter tools so only need to set the ladder in one place front and back. Worth the money and only £7 at B&Q. I'm in Dumfries and Galloway so prices are slightly cheaper. I won't go up the ladder for less though.£20 per side is not expensive, stick to your guns.
Wow, £7 sounds good ill check them out. i bet it saves alot of time only laddering up once.

This is Nottingham, this job today was a quick scoop out, both levels and about the same at the back and then a clean of the outsides as well.
Process: Once up the ladder (also Pro Gutter tool fan) clear the ****, spray the outsides with Ubik 2000 then agitate with WFP and rinse.

She payed £50 per side whole job took an hour. (She was given prices of £25 per side to clear plus £35 per side to clean - £110 total, round to £100 for cash she went or the £100 for cash) She feels she got a deal and I feel it was an hour well payed.

[/quote

Thats awesome money per hour mate! where can you get ubik 2000?

Sounds like its a fair price then what im charging, thanks for replies. Do any of you try to get round it when the customer thinks its too much mney for the job?

Sounds like its a fair price then what im charging, thanks for replies. Do any of you try to get round it when the customer thinks its too much mney for the job?

I'm lucky and i'm not hurting for work so if they dont like my price they can look elsewhere.

Even when I needed work more so I never caved on prices as that starts to set you up as the guy they all goto cause you're cheap, not cause you're good.

some good prices here im a bit cheeper i did to to day boath deteched houses i charged £25 each gutters took half hour each included set up and pack away bag moss ect then windows £17 other was £15 thast was vac top gutters conny gutter and garage gutter i was happy with thsat £50ph that wrks out so all good

Based in South Yorkshire Do any of you show your prices to customers when advertising for guttering cleaning or would that be just telling the other guttering cleaners in the area what you charge

I've got a harris pole, question though, is there an attachment for an egotec unger squeegee?
I also have a Harris pole. What I did was to take the end off by drilling out the 2 rivets that hold the thread on and then fitted an Unger cone, it takes a bit of fiddling but it fits. That way I've still got the thread at the end of the Unger cone and it will also take my Ergotec handle.

Bit late, but I hope it helps.

Today I done a quote as a one off job for a woman with big house, summer house and two garages all needed guttering fascia and soffits cleaned and of course windows sorry no pics but in total about 80 to 89 meters About 16 lengths if you think of a normal of a 3bed house anyway I put £30 each length for clean out an cleaning total 480 I was shocked to find out that her regular window cleaner quoted her £150 I was confused why he charge that price

Back