Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window sill and frame painting

DannyB

Hi folks

Does any of you include window sill and frame painting among your services? Does it work for you well - and what are the pros and cons of such a service add-on? And last but not least, how do you price it?

well i only do this for existing customers as u have to sand them down and take time and care but the way i see it

makes my job easier to clean clean painted sills instead of flaky **** always put line of silacone under frame were it meets sill as this way **** no get caught

i wouldnt get the money i get window cleaning but customers appericate it

well i only do this for existing customers as u have to sand them down and take time and care but the way i see it
makes my job easier to clean clean painted sills instead of flaky **** always put line of silacone under frame were it meets sill as this way **** no get caught

i wouldnt get the money i get window cleaning but customers appericate it
Do you use oil based paints and two coats?

I used to do exterior decorating, its still advertised on my van, but now sub it out to my mate rob who bungs me a bullseye for each job. Just cant face doing it no more

Likewise, it's all the filling and sanding that's a pain. Pass it on to a mate.

Back