DannyB

Window sill and frame painting

DannyB

Hi folks

Does any of you include window sill and frame painting among your services? Does it work for you well - and what are the pros and cons of such a service add-on? And last but not least, how do you price it?

peter rogers

well i only do this for existing customers as u have to sand them down and take time and care but the way i see it

makes my job easier to clean clean painted sills instead of flaky shit always put line of silacone under frame were it meets sill as this way shit no get caught

i wouldnt get the money i get window cleaning but customers appericate it

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Not a chance. I really have zero interest in being an odd job man. I am a cleaner of windows, gutters, connys, patios etc. Thats enough without messing about with 'handyman' tasks.

DannyB
well i only do this for existing customers as u have to sand them down and take time and care but the way i see it

makes my job easier to clean clean painted sills instead of flaky **** always put line of silacone under frame were it meets sill as this way **** no get caught

i wouldnt get the money i get window cleaning but customers appericate it

Do you use oil based paints and two coats?

peter rogers

I have thing of white an one black. Think it is oil based

Done 3. In last year.

steve garwood

I used to do exterior decorating, its still advertised on my van, but now sub it out to my mate rob who bungs me a bullseye for each job. Just cant face doing it no more

Guest Solarpanelcleanington

Likewise, it's all the filling and sanding that's a pain. Pass it on to a mate.