Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

the big vac test

tench0771

rite guys for all of u that have a gutter vac ide b very intrested if u could do the test please so we can compair wich has the best suction power mine will lift a 1.5kilo bag of dog food ps thats with the pipe that connects to the 1st pole section just so we r all accrut 7.5m hose

Last edited by a moderator:
rite guys for all of u that have a gutter vac ide b very intrested if u could do the test please so we can compair wich has the best suction power mine will lift a 1.5kilo bag of dog food
How many watts is yours tenchy?

im very inpressed with it its sucked every thing so far ive had some huge lumps come out to:D it has the side entery so no blockeges eather so far:)

no mine suckes it all even with the creves tool on i have a flexy neck tho so its easy to manipulate it back and fawould also im luving the airospace alli there strong as an ox

the sky vac seems king to b fair lifting a huge 6 kilo but its a lot of £££££ and a lot of WWWWWWWWats so need genny for that bad boy:D

Back