Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

help with uploads

J

jambo113

ive just tryed uploading a template for some windows have been cleaned cards but cant seem to do it it just says this type of file is not allowed any ideas ?

When it has been submitted, Gav has to authorise it before it is added to the downloads list.

I know he has had a bit of trouble with his internet connection recently - be patient and it should come through.

What is odf? Don't think we support that one but if you can let me know the program etc I may be able to add support.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i use something called open office and it just saves file as an odf not quite sure really not good with things like that

Ah yes i am aware of open office not bad actually, i will see what i can do. Cant promise anything though.

OK i have tried to fix this please try to upload again and let me know here. Also if it does upload please can you then go to your listing and download it confirm it opens in the correct program. Thanks

there only fairly basic just say windows cleaned today sorry i missed you will collect on (day of your choice) or call or txt to arrange a convinient time. just mannaged to fit 21 resonable sized ones on a A4 sheet of card, got 16 sheets for less than a quid so cost me next to note for a bout 330 of them

I was wanting to use card inside of paper. Also would like text on reverse too, just don't know how to get it to print exactly on the back..

I was going to put ' recommend a friend or neighbour for regular cleaning and get your next clean free ' ( maybe do some that say half price to use for houses that you charge £10 or more )

I use the free business card from vista print for that just put window cleaner called today number, pay online @ website, and will call back they do the job 500 free

Back