Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning round for sale - Scotland

Ackroyd_82

I am about to put my window cleaning round up for sale in Aberdeenshire.

I have cleaned this round for 11 years, and the person before that had it for 15 years. This is a very well established round where 3 weeks of my work are in one village. 2 weeks in the village itself and 1 week in the country area surrounding it.

My other week of work is 15 miles away and is also country work.

I make £2700 per month.

This is top tier work, I don't clean any council type houses. All the houses are privately owned. Being near the oil capital of Europe, the village I clean is very affluent.

i never collect. All my customers send cheques or will pay via bank transfer.

If I was to sell this to anyone I would have to take you round for 1 clean and introduce you to my customers. It's not the kind of work where someone new could just show up.

I clean all my windows the traditional method. But my customers are open to to the reach and wash system since I have spoken to a few of them about this.

I would be looking in the region of 5 cleans for the work.

If anyone would be interested then send me a message. I am very reluctant to give this work away but I have been offered a job that I can't refuse.

Hi there Ackroyd_82,, I am very interested in the round that you have for sale, I am looking at buying a business that's already established rather than starting from scratch,, I have already started to buy some equipment and now looking for a suitable van. Hope to hear from you,,

I have cleaned this round for 11 years, and the person before that had it for 15 years. This is a very well established round where 3 weeks of my work are in one village. 2 weeks in the village itself and 1 week in the country area surrounding it.

I make £2700 per month.

This is top tier work, I don't clean any council type houses. All the houses are privately owned. Being near the oil capital of Europe, the village I clean is very affluent.

If I was to sell this to anyone I would have to take you round for 1 clean and introduce you to my customers. It's not the kind of work where someone new could just show up.

I clean all my windows the traditional method. But my customers are open to to the reach and wash system since I have spoken to a few of them about this.

If anyone would be interested then send me a message. I am very reluctant to give this work away but I have been offered a job that I can't refuse.
Hi there Ackroyd_82, We are looking to relocate back to Scotland from the south coast of England. I have an established round, using primarily pure water pole system & some traditional work. My work is in Eastbourne, so I am used to quality, discerning customers, & big houses.

I'm willing to fly up for a visit if that helps to see the work. All equipment & van are in place & ready to go upon completion of deal. Look forward to hearing from you, Steve

I make £2700 per month.

Hey there iam very interested in ur window cleaning round I cleaned up in Aberdeenshire myself all the way up to Inverbervie but my boss sold it on to someone as I did knot have the money to buy it at the time but I currently have money to invest in my own round j have been cleaning since iv left school at 16 iam currently 34 now iv worked with one off the biggest rounds in Arbroath also a big company that had contracts for builders clean for all new schools that got built in Glasgow and worked for the biggest caravan site in Angus to clean all there static caravans so iam more than capable to take on my own round this would be a family thing with my brother and sister as they currently worked with me in Aberdeenshire if you would like to talk more here is my number 07594878079 many thanks Kenneth

Hey there iam very interested in ur window cleaning round I cleaned up in Aberdeenshire myself all the way up to Inverbervie but my boss sold it on to someone as I did knot have the money to buy it at the time but I currently have money to invest in my own round j have been cleaning since iv left school at 16 iam currently 34 now iv worked with one off the biggest rounds in Arbroath also a big company that had contracts for builders clean for all new schools that got built in Glasgow and worked for the biggest caravan site in Angus to clean all there static caravans so iam more than capable to take on my own round this would be a family thing with my brother and sister as they currently worked with me in Aberdeenshire if you would like to talk more here is my number 07594878079 many thanks Kenneth
Since this was listed Donald Trump has won a US election and lost one. Britain has voted to leave the EU and left, also gone through 5 prime ministers. England have scored 6 goals in a World Cup twice. The chances of this still being available are as likely as the above all happening again.

Since this was listed Donald Trump has won a US election and lost one. Britain has voted to leave the EU and left, also gone through 5 prime ministers. England have scored 6 goals in a World Cup twice. The chances of this still being available are as likely as the above all happening again.
Probably back up forsale. ?

Hi I'm interested in your round for sale
If its still available could you get in touch much appreciated eddy

I make £2700 per month.

Hi there. Did this sell. I know it was ages ago but really interested! Thankyou

Back