Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

just bought some step ladders

harunh

cos the conservatorie am going to do i cant really see it, am sure these will help me a lot, what do u all reckon

Conny ladders are very expensive, ok if you use them a lot but really how many people could justify paying that, I use steps or A frame and they do the job.

I use to use a 10 tred builders steps that my father in law had. These were great but were a bit tatty and not in very good working order so now I have a set a 12 tred from midland ladders. £125 with free delivery. There nearly 11ft tall so really good for con roofs, makes it really easy to clean and get a good finish.

i use 3 step ladders helps me get over them a bit better and makes cleaning the roofs easy and thay very stable

I carry two sets of step ladders in the van for the odd bungalow that's roof over hangs too much to rack extensions against, and too tall to do from standing. Depends what its like, sometimes if there is allot of plants, or soft ground, I will just use a small extension pole.

At the end of the day it's about what you feel happy using. But we would have gone for the extension pole idea. (and yes we know we sell ladders) But keeping safe and not over reaching on a ladder is far, more important.

laddersOnline

your website looks great, just curious do you guys sell many window cleaners ladders?, just asking because I have never used them, lol, just use extensions.

Your prices seems fairly good, but its a little annoying you only show the closed height of the ladders.

Back