Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David K

Do you have hobbies ?

Dave B

Don't have to be impingham. .plenty of little villages round your way to choose from lol

David K
Thats cool. We're not allowed handguns over here anymore since some bellend went and shot a load of kids at a school.

Sorry to hear ! I thought we had some of the worlds most strickt gunlaws ! :puke: Just because some idiot kills someone shouldt Keep decent people to own one for practice shooting .. "People kill , guns dont " o_O

David K
my [ATTACH=full]9674[/ATTACH] tarantula/bug collection

My wife would freak Out !! :D:D

David K
I used to do shooting competitions

With the reserves we did a shooting comp in one of the supports for a bridge over the thames..i forget which one

All kitted out as a proper range

Used an old martini .22 bolt action rifle and out of 10 shots (2 in each ringed numbered target) scored 97 out of a possible hundred

I love shooting

Have fired all sorts of weapons

Old lee enfield

Sa80

Browning pistol

Slr

Sa80

Gpmg

Shotguns

Various air rifles and pistols

Nothing beats a good variation of guns ! A buddy of mine Got a Desert eagle , the flame of that thing is crazy !! Great balance too .. ;) My brother Got a lot og stuff and lives at a farm , Real Fun to put up Any kind of junk and just waste it with good ol shotgun action !! Or cal . 45 colt 911 :rofl::rofl:

David K
Shooting does seem to be frowned upon

I shoot and hunt and don't care what the vegetableists think

I happily hunt rabbit, pheasant etc

Wood pidgeon is nice

Too many wusses about nowadays

I will not however tolerate hunting for sport rather than for the table

If you kill it you better be eating it

That to me is more humane than how the meat we buy from the supermarket has been treated

Totally agree davey ! And thats why im getting a licence , people shouldt eat Meat if they arent willing to kill it and rip their guts Out . :thumbsup:

Markyboy 50

I said I'm a boring ole twunt however I like watching old episodes of the Sweeney and I like eating cake. Lots of it. Do they count as hobbies?

Guest boarcity
My wife would freak Out !! :D:D

the only one that i really fear is this one. at the moment its smaller than the image as its a baby [but growing fast..] iv got a bit of black cloth over its den mostly so missus [and me] cant see it rooting around while laying in our bed bluehider.jpg.a904440a445fe087fbf4bd0d0df5befa.jpg . honest to god its evil looking

Markyboy 50
the only one that i really fear is this one. at the moment its smaller than the image as its a baby [but growing fast..] iv got a bit of black cloth over its den mostly so missus [and me] cant see it rooting around while laying in our bed [ATTACH=full]9675[/ATTACH] . honest to god its evil looking

Is the mrs scared of your big hairy monster in the bedroom Boar?

Guest boarcity
I said I'm a boring ole twunt however I like watching old episodes of the Sweeney and I like eating cake. Lots of it. Do they count as hobbies?

boxed sets ? ^^

Guest boarcity
I like watching old episodes of the Sweeney
bad apple is a good episode .

that reminds me,the original sweeney car must be finished its restoration by now , nhk295m

Markyboy 50

I noticed the blue cortina in the sweeny, it's number plate is 296. They run. I do have the box set. However I've been watching on you tube

Guest boarcity

cortina.jpg.81eed3e84a03786ec22ef0171c317c77.jpg

I noticed the blue cortina in the sweeny, it's number plate is 296. They run. I do have the box set. However I've been watching on you tube

im struggling to remember what that 70s blue colour was called .

steve garwood
the only one that i really fear is this one. at the moment its smaller than the image as its a baby [but growing fast..] iv got a bit of black cloth over its den mostly so missus [and me] cant see it rooting around while laying in our bed [ATTACH=full]9675[/ATTACH] . honest to god its evil looking

Did you buy that on the web? :D

Guest boarcity
Did you buy that on the web? :D

yeh,it was £7 ,then it was about the size of my little finger nail. 4 months later its 3 inches. i read they get 8 or 9 inches in 3 yrs. its called a singapore blue . www.thespidershop.co.uk

Green Pro Clean Ltd

72316_10151146554085872_516093712_n_zpsm795fxzl.jpg

Guns don't kill people, people that think guns are cool kill people.

There is no reason on earth for anyone (outside law enforcement) to own a handgun... not one single VALID reason.

If you wish to hunt game then hunt and do so responsibly but you do not need .50 cal rifle to drop Bambi.

Before you all retort with why (in your opinion) guns are cool, ownership should be legal blah blah blah.... you are all wrong... it is that simple. I can catch any game without the need for a fire arm.

Not a week goes by on the news without some story about some place having a masacre of INNOCENTS cause some asshole got his hands on some guns. Lets see that same asshole walk into a cafe and try to start killing with just his bare hands. Wint get so far now will he and that nice couple that live down the block from you might just not come home in a pine box.

Guns are wrong. If you have a different opinion then you are wrong. End of.

As for hobbies. Movies, fishing, diving and travel.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
yeh,it was £7 ,then it was about the size of my little finger nail. 4 months later its 3 inches. i read they get 8 or 9 inches in 3 yrs. its called a singapore blue . www.thespidershop.co.uk

Nah mate. That would freak me the hell out just wondering about the house. I wouldnt sleep :))

Dave B

Oh i do love these people who think their opinion is the only correct one lol

I don't believe in owning handguns or heavy duty rifles but a 22 rimfire you would be hard pushed to go on a killing spree

I use an air rifle for hunting which i wouldn't imagine you could have any kind of massacre with.."hold on just let me load my next pellet "

The thing is by law everyone in this country is entitled to own a shotgun and the only reason you need to go through all the aggro of getting a licence is to make sure you don't have any sort of history which would make the authorities say hold on maybe he can't be trusted with one

But yes America's gun culture is bad and also completely different

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Any law that entitles anyone to own a firearm is wrong. Simple.

David K

Agree ! And It has nothing to do about having the guns for self defence , only for Fun . I dont Think it should be legal to carry a firearm by civilians , other than to the range , in a box unloaded of course . And it isnt in DK . As for the rifles and shotguns there are seperate rules , and we dont see Any killing-sprees in Our country .

People are entitled to their opinion , but i am Certainly entitled too . And thats not wrong , thats Right !

Danfire
image.jpeg.4232bc0c59924a7143acf7ab8ed5fa46.jpeg Jumping in this old thing with my better half....nice blat through the countryside, pub lunches and maybe a stroll around a National Trust place.

David K

Nice!!:thumbsup:

[ATTACH=full]9679[/ATTACH] Jumping in this old thing with my better half....nice blat through the countryside, pub lunches and maybe a stroll around a National Trust place.

! !

CHWS
[ATTACH=full]9679[/ATTACH] Jumping in this old thing with my better half....nice blat through the countryside, pub lunches and maybe a stroll around a National Trust place.

Please don't tell me your one of them 30mph drivers that take to the coast on a Sunday for a cone of chips and ice cream, nothing worse getting stuck behind Sunday drivers lol

Dave B
Any law that entitles anyone to own a firearm is wrong. Simple.

Certain martial arts are deadly so do we ban those as well

Peanuts can kill lets ban them

I'm allergic to penicillin as it stops me breathing so let's ban that

Let's all live in an orwellian society with big brother controlling everything we do

Or lets be responsible and do what we want to do safely and regulated by the relevant authorities

We don't see killing sprees over here except idiots like raul moat and he would have got a weapon anywhere nothing to do with normal people owning weapons

I have to keep any live firing weapon in a locked cabinet

Ammo kept locked away seperately

It has to be used in appropriate places

Hunting has been done since the dawn of time and seeing as we no longer run around naked with pointy sticks if i choose to hunt with a rifle legally that is my choice and hurts no one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.