Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice please, water storage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yes of course they will,just keep them covered,you would be amazed what gets in them-snails,worms,leaves etc

If you already have them then they are ideal - if not then for less of an investment you could get an IBC tank. Obviously they take up more room but I brought a blue 1000ltr tank which was brand new for £50 from a place near me. SUMA containers I think they are called.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Weren't to bad cost wise £27 for 210ltr at b&q got 3 and joined together ibc tank would have been ideal but got ro set up in outhouse so wouldn't fit through doorway cheers

That's not a bad price really, you can squeeze that type in whenever you like too as they are tall and narrow. Do you use rainwater too or are you just putting your processed pure in to store? Now I have added a down pipe filter to my rainwater tank the TDS is always below 10ppm (usually 7) so just needs a quick resin polish as its being transferred to my van. Saves me using my RO as much especially this time of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Got them lined up against the wall with ro and 10"di above so not taking much room up.Not made any pure yet just getting butts connected and rinsed out ready got300gpd ro from pure freedom should get that started away in morning.not a bad idea with rain water but ro will prob make enough for what I need as still do most trad at minute

I've got a 200 litre one in the garden I put my garden tap on the lowest setting to minimise resin wear it takes 10 hours to fill but sometimes I forget to turn it off:whistle: Need to get a 300 litre though that's my next aquisition:thumbsup:

Back