Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uni Valve

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I know there has been a small number of issues with the first batches but @Steven Wayne Jones has stated they have a 12 month warranty and will replace any with issues.

I fitted mine yesterday and used it on 26 jobs today, what a total joy, this is the first product I can honestly say I have been truly impressed with in window cleaning for a long time.

I have One Shots and also in-line tap options and yet this blows both of those options out of the water, I will be removing the one shot as it is now redundant.

Steve has designed this seriously well, hope it stands up with durability in the long run! :thumbsup:

Totally agree. Regardless of the water savings etc, it just makes my day so much more enjoyable, not having the tap attached to my belt and doing my head in!

Same as above been using the univalve for a week and it seems to have made my day a lot quicker and my back feels good not bending down and disconnect the hose and at £30.00 a must have .

Steve got mine to me last week after wcw cocked my order up

I ordered load of the blue hose as well

Absolutely brilliant love both

Ok ta mate is it easy to fit ?

10 min job today before I start or do I need an hour mucking about this weekend ?

Now the weather is warming up, my yellow Gardiners hose is slightly stretchy, so sometimes on the odd occasion it might take a couple of tugs for the univalve to work.

I'm reluctant to buy the blue hose as I'm fearful it will be similar to orange aqua dapter hose, which I detest. Anyone used both, and are they similar?

me too

Hate the orange

Love the blue

There u go Kevin smith ,

a poem for you

Univalve first day today awsome

Hope it makes Steve lots of wonga

me too Hate the orange

Love the blue

There u go Kevin smith ,

a poem for you

Univalve first day today awsome

Hope it makes Steve lots of wonga
Is the blue easy to coil up and put away like the yellow? How does it differ from the orange?

Yes it's great

I agree with you

the orange stopped me getting aquadapter as it was awful

The blue is just right

my univalves have bin grate so far so much liter than the aquadapter the only thing that is leting it down on my poles is my crapy streemline hose lol and no o rings as ive not got a o ring pliers as fore hose i had a go on my m8s rhino hose from reach it , its the best ive ever used no twisting at all but the snag is there is no uk web sight to order it from just a guy on fb lol so i probly wont bother with it, shame realy as its realy good the facelift black is very good i may try that again or i may try the blue exceed stuff i fiel hose is very inportent as a twisting hose just ruenins the day having to untwist every 10 minits

my univalves have bin grate so far so much liter than the aquadapter the only thing that is leting it down on my poles is my crapy streemline hose lol and no o rings as ive not got a o ring pliers as fore hose i had a go on my m8s rhino hose from reach it , its the best ive ever used no twisting at all but the snag is there is no uk web sight to order it from just a guy on fb lol so i probly wont bother with it, shame realy as its realy good the facelift black is very good i may try that again or i may try the blue exceed stuff i fiel hose is very inportent as a twisting hose just ruenins the day having to untwist every 10 minits
Just fitting the blue exeed hose into one of my poles now. Going to try it tomorrow and just hope its nothing like aqua dapter hose

Just fitting the blue exeed hose into one of my poles now. Going to try it tomorrow and just hope its nothing like aqua dapter hose
how did u get on with the hose m8! ive just ordered 30 meters to rig my poles up lol hope its good stuff /emoticons/biggrin.png and not totel dung:eek:

Im having some issues with the blue hose, but its probably cause I use 30m of pole hose, twisting up on me, so I have untwisted it a few times, but I also wrap it around my backpacks wee trolley handle, so maybe that doesnt help, love the colour. Love the univalve, going to get another for my 10' clx, as get fed up bending down to switching off tap, sure im getting a sore hip from doing that:eek:. I often step on the hose and tug pole to switch my univalve off, when working at height on busy streets, very useful.

how did u get on with the hose m8! ive just ordered 30 meters to rig my poles up lol hope its good stuff /emoticons/biggrin.png and not totel dung:eek:
Yeh, its not bad. I stretched it out on Sunday and poured boiling water over it to get rid of the curls. Its much more responsive to the univalve than Gardiners all season yellow hose, and its certainly easier to use and curl up when putting it away than the red or orange aqua dapter hose. Its not perfect, but its better than all the others I've tried

Latest Posts

Back