Green Pro Clean Ltd

Uni Valve

David K

Univalve rules ! But maybe i should change my Yellow gardiners hose too Like adviced .. It stretches a bit so gotta yank it sometimes .. At least in warmer Weather

steve garwood
Univalve rules ! But maybe i should change my Yellow gardiners hose too Like adviced .. It stretches a bit so gotta yank it sometimes .. At least in warmer Weather

That will only get worse when summer arrives. I was reluctant to change my yellow hose as I only use the univalve in areas where the one click struggles (not often). I also use hot water in the winter, so because the blue hose is that bit stiffer, it will work better with the univalve.

I personally don't think its perfect ( a bit hard for my liking) but its certainly better than the orange/red aqua dapter hose, which was like having a metal spring running through your pole I.m.o

David K
That will only get worse when summer arrives. I was reluctant to change my yellow hose as I only use the univalve in areas where the one click struggles (not often). I also use hot water in the winter, so because the blue hose is that bit stiffer, it will work better with the univalve.

I personally don't think its perfect ( a bit hard for my liking) but its certainly better than the orange/red aqua dapter hose, which was like having a metal spring running through your pole I.m.o

Im running cold water , Got a little piece of the blue hose and im afraid it will have too much "memory" you tried it with cold yet garwood , Can it work ?"

steve garwood
Im running cold water , Got a little piece of the blue hose and im afraid it will have too much "memory" you tried it with cold yet garwood , Can it work ?"

Used it all day today with cold, worked fine.

As I said, when its stored away, store it in very big loops

David K
Used it all day today with cold, worked fine.

As I said, when its stored away, store it in very big loops

thanks for advice Garwood ! :thumbsup:

Andy

I ordered my univalve and blue hose yesterday 14.00 hrs got it midday today. If it performs as good as the service will be fitting my other poles with them. I got one to see how I get on with it.

David K

You will love it ! :thumbsup: Getting myself a spare , just in case ..

Andy

Been sunny all day. Thought I'd try my new univalve out second window it literally pissed down. Did my house front's and put it back in my van. Seems to work really well. Going to give it a go for a couple of weeks and then I will change my other poles over.

steele

Any further reviews on these? Are they still working well for ya'll? Thinking of getting one

steele

had my first day with the univalve, really simple install and works a treat. saves a fair bit of faffing about uncoupling. showed a windie mate today and he was well impressed.

William Adams

Ok I thought this was the same or same as an aquadapter.... which I had a mk2 of... 60 pound and it lasted a month or two never got round to sending it back... Are these good long term?

David K

The Best! No malfunctions , had mine a year .

Posh

I've gotta be different

I think it's a great idea but still prefer my tap as I can control the speed of my water with the tap.

Hence I clean the window with less water then I rinse with so I save more water

But I bet I'll get one tho but in no hurry.

My tap is in my hand so no bending down & so easy to turn on & off.

Den
Ok I thought this was the same or same as an aquadapter.... which I had a mk2 of... 60 pound and it lasted a month or two never got round to sending it back... Are these good long term?

Have been using mine for a few months and can't fault them great bit of kit saves lots of times faffing about with flow valve, after using one I honestly wouldn't hesitate to recommend great water saving device, quick and simple.

dmw

I fitted a univalve on Monday and like everyone else on here have to agree it's dead easy to fit following the YouTube video, easy and quick to use, and saves loads of h2o.

David K

But for it to work properly ,you gotta use a fairly stiff end hose. When i started out i used gardiners all season yellow hose , in Winther it was okay , but when temps started to rise ,it became like a rubberband and all contact was with the valve was bad. Now im using a blue clear stiff hose, as im using hot water too.

Cristian

Over priced and the more folk that are using them the price just keeps creeping up and up, total greed!! I will stick to my Gardiners control valve 

Iron Giant

@robert mitchell at the time I was suffering a lot with my shoulders and only able to use Xtreme brushes so the extra weight was an issue for me at the time.