Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help needed quoting a big job

Adda85

hi guys, tomorrow I'm going to give a quote for a conservatory business, they want me to clean 12 of there show conservatories once a month for 8 months of the year, I've not seen the conservatories but I'm guessing there will be some small some medium and some large ones but was just wondering a rough price you would charge for the job? thanks Adam.

hi guys, tomorrow I'm going to give a quote for a conservatory business, they want me to clean 12 of there show conservatories once a month for 8 months of the year, I've not seen the conservatories but I'm guessing there will be some small some medium and some large ones but was just wondering a rough price you would charge for the job? thanks Adam.
Any pics, are they wanting the roofs cleaning everytime too? Average conny clean with roof, plastics, windows and sills for me is £75, but they're usually minging, yours won't be that bad.

Perhaps tell them you hourly rate, once you have 'scouted' them out give them an estimate with a warning that perhaps it could be an hour or two over or maybe even under, remember by cleans 3 or 4 you will be finding the cleans much quicker.

Also will it be internal as well as they are show conservatories and will you need to schedule with various home owners for access etc?

Get some pics before quoting & u will more than likely get some help from everyone on ere, £60 per Connie as their gonna be clean like showroom standard £720 per month isn't that much if they install quite a few[emoji106][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back